Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

View Poll Results: What do YOU think about Coolboyman's recent SNS discovery?
I feel it is a hoax. 11 15.71%
I feel it is real. 27 38.57%
I am undecided on the matter / don't care. 23 32.86%
It is a bit of both - real and fake. 9 12.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1st April 2007, 05:36 PM
Jinjo

Well, I saw what he said he had done in Conker, and noticed loopholes there too. He said he saw the map for less than a second. In that amount of time, the second time he saw it, he was able to go into first person view and snap a screen, before it crashed.

On top of that, if he's been working hard on finding secrets in BT, why would he start looking at stuff in CBFD until after he finished in BT? It seems like he's spreading himself thin on this hacking front, especially if he has a job or school.

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned here, but we do know that CBM has talked to Gregg Mayles before, so it isn't outside of the spectrum that he might be able to get Rare to go along with this thing by creating the Jetpac pictures.

Old 1st April 2007, 06:14 PM
Glowbo

I voted half/half, because the music sounds horribly faked. But the eggs seem to be real enough.

Old 1st April 2007, 06:18 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Well, we'll have to wait until after today. It's no use to pull a prank after April Fool's Day, because then you'll just be hated all the more and it won't be funny at all.

And besides, he has too much of a reputation and history here to throw that away.

Old 1st April 2007, 06:20 PM
Glowbo

Well, it looks like the AFJ is up now. Look at the front page.

Old 1st April 2007, 06:26 PM
Jinjo

RWP doesn't limit AFJ to just the front page. There is usually at least one thing going on in the forums as well.

Edit: I don't feel like posting this in the main topic, because, well, I'm tired of people getting angry with the people who don't believe it. Anyways, the direction CBM has been building up is that there is some connection to CBFD and SNS. With this, it is not out of the scope of speculation that his next move is to tie together the "new" items he "found," hinting torwards connections in the games.

Basically, I mean that chances are he will say he found something big, and have a video with some type of swop with BK, BT, and/or CBFD, though I'm not sure if BK will be included or not. Do any other skeptical people see this coming?

Last edited by thatguyjr; 1st April 2007 at 08:03 PM.

Old 1st April 2007, 06:31 PM
midget man

Yeah probably the stone key

Old 2nd April 2007, 12:25 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyme123
I personally feel it is half real, half a hoax. The music is clearly fake, but I feel the eggs are real.
Yeah... Let's go with that.

Old 3rd April 2007, 08:40 PM
Dingpot

Worse than beating a dead horse is beating an unborn/aborted one.