Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 24th July 2008, 01:35 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPsycho View Post
Hey. That was me and for some reason I don't even think I was that young. I don't think I really cared about what the other posters thought about me, so I just posted what ever came to mind, even though it usually made little (I know I am streching it) to no sense. Hopefully the link to my theories page (with the "pows 'n' pots" I believe) is in my signature. I did sort of solve the chalkboard although it lead to nothing. Everything else I posted on this forum was just pretty much SnS/ fake rumor spam (only 6 of the 22 threads I started aren't locked).

I hope you guys will be glad to hear that I am happy that SnS will finally be solved. Hopefully Rare took a look at my page and used one of my ideas. I am satisfied (just to give my opinion). I will miss making up theories [B]how SnS connects Yoshi Story to Banjo Kazooie.[/B.

Old 26th July 2008, 09:09 PM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I'd like to think it unlocks RSA, but we all know that will never happen.

Old 26th July 2008, 09:18 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subdrag
I'm guessing they will simply have BK N&B read the BK XBLA Save file. If it determines an object was collected and not done yet for BK N&B, it will activate something when you first start N&B. Cool, I guess, but without swapping anything for real, it's sort of leaves you a bit on the empty side.
True. I mean, the whole point of the "Swop" is that your replacing Banjo-Kazooie with Banjo-Tooie in a certain amount of time. With this, your likely just having BK N&B load a BK XBLA save-file, so you don't really have to swap the games...

[Edit]
Apparently BT is coming out on XBLA as well? If thats true, then perhaps everyone can finally rest knowing what the Unlockable Secrets would have been. Assuming ALL of them were planned in the first place.

Last edited by runehero123; 26th July 2008 at 10:26 PM.

Old 27th July 2008, 06:43 AM
Clanker

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules 
I don't think the games will lose their wonder if we find out the mystery of SNS. The true wonder of the games is the great gameplay. Imagine if this huge mystery known as SNS was never implemented into the BK series, but some similar ultra-secret mystery was in Superman 64. Would anyone care about that mystery? No, because it wouldn't be worth going through that crapfest to solve it. With the BK series, the mystery of SNS is a great addition, but the gameplay is what's really important IMHO. To be completely honest, I never even heard of SNS until just recently, but I've been a huge fan of the BK series ever since it came out. With or without the mystery, I'll still be going back to my Banjo games every once in a while.