Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 2nd May 2009, 07:56 AM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOWNSINCEDAY1 View Post
Like beating all of the bosses in under 15 minutes isnt unfair to many people? Very very very VERY few people are going to be able to satisfy that condition.
Dying 0 times in the game certainly is an easier feat to accomplish, but it'd be so much more frustrating. In boss replay, you screw up, you start back a minute ago, but say you screw up and fall off CCL.. That's HOURS of gameplay down the toilet thanks to autosaves, forcing you to begin again from the beginning. Unless of course, you think to copy your save every so often, so you only lose a bit of time.

Old 2nd May 2009, 09:14 AM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Like beating all of the bosses in under 15 minutes isnt unfair to many people? Very very very VERY few people are going to be able to satisfy that condition.
I think that's the point. People will have to work hard to get it, instead of just handed it for doing something easy.

Old 2nd May 2009, 10:43 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
All players who have all 7 SNS II stuff ROCKS!!!
Now if you have SNS and SNS II completed try beat game AGAIN and see if something will happend.

Old 2nd May 2009, 11:34 AM
Most Helpful Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B2K1 Game On RWP Donator Viva Piñata TiP Mastery Viva Piñata Mastery 
Have you got them all yet Ice Mario? We all want to know what else changes in game. For example like BanjoPL said about finishing the game again.

Old 2nd May 2009, 11:45 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
LMFAO..10 people in 1 day after we figure it out....3 people within 7 hours of it being figured out( me,disasterkirby, and coolboyman) ....that seems a lil easy to me...i'm almost at a minute below the required...and coolboyman is already 2..almost 3. THAT'S TO HARD! hahahaha

Old 2nd May 2009, 11:46 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k View Post
Have you got them all yet Ice Mario? We all want to know what else changes in game. For example like BanjoPL said about finishing the game again.
He got them all first..that's how he told us about them. I have them all..NOTHING ..i repeat NOTHING changed.

Old 2nd May 2009, 11:49 AM

What about Heggy? Also I wonder what other text strings Ice Mario can find in regards to Heggy.

Old 2nd May 2009, 12:46 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k View Post
What about Heggy? Also I wonder what other text strings Ice Mario can find in regards to Heggy.
NOTHING.....NOTHINGGGGGG else is in regard to stop n swop 2...it's over people..we found it out...GET OVER IT!

Old 2nd May 2009, 01:11 PM

How are the SnS items unlocked in BK if you play BT first or have BK without SnS unlocked?

Old 2nd May 2009, 01:39 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
1- SNS items in BK are activated via save state from BT,
2- Yes i know that after collected 7th SNS II stuff NOTHING happed, i asked you about beating game again on new file with SNS and SNS II completed,

Old 2nd May 2009, 03:11 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnekrosisxx View Post
NOTHING.....NOTHINGGGGGG else is in regard to stop n swop 2...it's over people..we found it out...GET OVER IT!
>_>
It's not like there isn't ANYTHING left to be found or speculated on considering this is a new Stop N' Swop..

Old 2nd May 2009, 04:36 PM
Most Intelligent Member ('08 - '09)

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
1- SNS items in BK are activated via save state from BT,
2- Yes i know that after collected 7th SNS II stuff NOTHING happed, i asked you about beating game again on new file with SNS and SNS II completed,
Nothing will happen, SNS2 is for another game, just like nothing happened in BK for getting SNS.

Old 2nd May 2009, 04:54 PM
Mingy Jonjo

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Alright, I'm getting down to business with Heroic Failure and Now Who's Boss.

Here's my Klungo times. 1 and 2 are great, 3 needs work.

Klungo 1- 0:22.30
Klungo 2- 0:16.60
Klungo 3- 0:38.20

Does it add your score up once you beat all thirteen or do you have to check on the leaderboards every time?

Old 2nd May 2009, 05:08 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IisAsmart View Post
>_>
It's not like there isn't ANYTHING left to be found or speculated on considering this is a new Stop N' Swop..
haha sry i was a little upset...i meant there's nothing left to speculate in the actual xbla banjo tooie..go ahead and guess what they're gonna do duh. It's proven that it does NOTHING inside banjo tooie though=) sry for the misunderstanding.

Old 2nd May 2009, 05:09 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooie View Post
Alright, I'm getting down to business with Heroic Failure and Now Who's Boss.

Here's my Klungo times. 1 and 2 are great, 3 needs work.

Klungo 1- 0:22.30
Klungo 2- 0:16.60
Klungo 3- 0:38.20

Does it add your score up once you beat all thirteen or do you have to check on the leaderboards every time?
One can be three seconds better...and yeah..3 can be down to 19 seconds also