Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 30th March 2007, 06:56 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
the youtube video isnt working, some red writing about not letting you acsess it and if it was newly released give it a few moments.

Old 30th March 2007, 06:59 AM
Dingpot

thats strange it was working just fine for me a while ago now it has that same sign as your guys....

Old 30th March 2007, 07:03 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottles98
So, no long, complicated story to go with this one? Just a "new egg?"
Disappointing.
Lol, aren't you being a bit harsh? If he DID give an explanation, you'd just get upset with that one too. Just admit it, in the end, all you can do is argue your opinion... which means nothing when compared to the cold, hard facts(lol, and just to make this clear, I'm not saying CBM has any solid proof of his own either. While he has provided evidence supporting his claims, there ARE still some things that bother me, and have for a while now.) In this case, your opinion is easily swayed by a music track that could have very well been beta-music that was incomplete, think about that for a second... especially when you're in a topic like this(ya know, a topic that is literally based on half-assed programming left in the game for whatever unknown reasons... assuming its real, of course.) =P

Well, I've been reading this topic from the time it was first made, and I kept on reading with my beliefs in tact(but because I'm only going to post in this topic once, I wont really state my own beliefs... particularly because some of them are kind of crazy, hahah. And I also want to avoid any meaningless conflict.) Though I will say that my suspicions have almost nearly been proven correct(thanks to something someone said in this topic... no, I'm not saying who it was that said it, so 'bee-dah'.) ^__^

Ahem... that aside, the Silver Egg looks nice. But it definitely looks more "Greyish" to me(maybe my eyesight is getting worse.) Err... as for the others... I'm not particularly fond of purple, but orange and brown don't seem too bad. Orange is my favorite color... it always seems to remind me of Orange Soda whenever I think about it, hahah.

Anyways, CBM, regardless of my own beliefs, I say keep at it. I look forward to this Sunday... for more reasons than one(foooooooooood...) =)

Old 30th March 2007, 07:14 AM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Well, gee, nice to see you again, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas_98
In this case, your opinion is easily swayed by a music track that could have very well been beta-music that was incomplete, think about that for a second... especially when you're in a topic like this(ya know, a topic that is literally based on half-assed programming left in the game for whatever unknown reasons... assuming its real, of course.) =P
That's...not even the basis of my argument? What is, is that this is all the recent stuff (including excuses for things that contradict his story) is starting to seem sloppy and thrown-together.

Yeah, I believed it at first, but it's all just starting to seem more suspicious in general.

Old 30th March 2007, 07:36 AM
Clanker

COMEON!!!

*waits for thing to process*

i'm still waiting for the black and white eggs to be found in a special room by going through banjos fireplace in his detroyed home...

you all KNOW that fireplace is PERFECT size for a door to another room...
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P

Old 30th March 2007, 08:55 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
actually this is most probably nothing but like 2 months ago i was studing bk's fireplace in bk and it does seem to have a door like back behind the fire (if there was any lit, i cant remember) but yeh, just looks like it could possible be opened.

Old 30th March 2007, 03:40 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbynicjr
actually this is most probably nothing but like 2 months ago i was studing bk's fireplace in bk and it does seem to have a door like back behind the fire (if there was any lit, i cant remember) but yeh, just looks like it could possible be opened.
That's probably from the animation used in the Select File menu.

Old 30th March 2007, 04:01 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
The video should be working now.

Old 30th March 2007, 04:25 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinum jiggy
wow.. all people did was sit around all day glaring at each other? we'll i guess it was worth it in the end. How come the vid isn't working on YouTube? Does it still need to be processed?

I was being Glared at ;_;

Old 30th March 2007, 05:17 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbynicjr
That might have originally been a place of something like a SNS egg but they moved it to a different location...If only we had ice eggs. Congrats on finding the new egg CBM.

Old 30th March 2007, 05:35 PM
Dingpot

Ya good job CMB

Old 30th March 2007, 06:18 PM
Glowbo

hmm it doesnt seem to have nearly as many framerate issues as the other 3 eggs, or did you speed this up CBM?

Old 30th March 2007, 06:28 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
The brown egg doesn't have any framerate issue...
Also I was playing the brown egg savestate and I noticed that you can't pickup the normal ammo eggs neither... Hmm, kinda fishy, isn't it?

Old 30th March 2007, 06:47 PM
Jinjo

With that savestate, what happens when you try to pick up the blue eggs? Does the rom crash, or is it that you just walk through them?

Old 30th March 2007, 06:56 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabroniMantis
hmm it doesnt seem to have nearly as many framerate issues as the other 3 eggs, or did you speed this up CBM?
I sped up the video, it had framerate issues too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaorBR
The brown egg doesn't have any framerate issue...
Also I was playing the brown egg savestate and I noticed that you can't pickup the normal ammo eggs neither... Hmm, kinda fishy, isn't it?
And if you READ my post about the savestate (which you didn't), you would know that I spent about four days getting rid of the lag (because the state crashed emulators on other computers). As of why you can't pick up the eggs, I'll give you an honest answer:

I don't know, the state is weird and glitchy, and that's just one of the effects.