Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Homebrew Games and Tools

Homebrew Games and Tools If you've created a trainer, texture editor, or a full-blown fangame we'd like to see it here. Show off your mad programming skills.

Old 24th September 2007, 10:28 PM
Bunnycomb

Question Help with Bottles Glasses

Ok, I have the ROM, but I'm not sure how to decompress it. It asks me for the .bin files, but I don't know if I have them or not. Im assuming they are Binary or something like that. If it's legal to help me, please do.

Old 24th September 2007, 11:39 PM
McLovin

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Random Award 
You need to use the RWP Decompressor and decompress the game. I think it's in the downloads section of the site. If not, let me know.

Old 25th September 2007, 02:02 AM
Bunnycomb

Question

Oops sorry I wasn't to clear on my question. I meant that I have the decompresser, but whenever I hit the Decompress Rom button or whatever it says, and I select the rom, asks to open the .bin files or something like that and I don't have them. I also tried the decompress game but it doesn't work either, at least I can't open the moddels in BG. Thanks though!

Old 25th September 2007, 02:39 AM
McLovin

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Random Award 
You need to choose Decompress Game after selecting Banjo Kazooie, then pick your ROM.

Old 25th September 2007, 09:43 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
The decompressor comes with Bottles Glasses anyway... but, once you have the decompressor open, clcik decompress game, choose the rom, and it should decompress the ROM into the same folder. Then Open bottles glasses and theres an option that says "Isolate BK Models". Select the folder with the .bin files, then select the output file ie the fiile that the .bkm (Model) files will go to. Then click load and choose a BKM file from the output folder you selected.

Old 25th September 2007, 09:46 PM
Bunnycomb

Thanks!

Ah thank you guys so much, I figured it out! Only one problem. For some reason it isn't showing the .bmk files in my output folder. I have it set in my desktop, but maybe I need to change the output. I'll try and figure it out.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out

Last edited by Rickwakefan123; 25th September 2007 at 09:48 PM.

User Tag List