Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Closed Thread

Old 16th November 2008, 03:00 AM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Grunty Fight!

K so in Jiggoseum, Im stuck at the Grunty fight with the lazer and pool balls.

Can someone explain to me what im supposed to do?

Old 16th November 2008, 03:05 AM
Glowbo

Simple. Protect the ball that Grunty's trying to destroy. Don't let her destroy it.

Old 16th November 2008, 03:20 AM
Bunnycomb

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-K 4 Life View Post
Simple. Protect the ball that Grunty's trying to destroy. Don't let her destroy it.
AWESOME
Thanks so much.

What do you recommend i create?

Old 16th November 2008, 03:31 AM
Glowbo

Build a vechile pushes the ball. Grunty can't hit the ball when it's far away from her.
Also, I suggest you put folding wings or propellers on your vechile cause in one round, the ball is at the top of the big ramp.

Old 16th November 2008, 09:26 AM
Glowbo

B-K 4 life:
Can you help me with the Grunty FIght at Banjo Land? I cant destroy this Jump Car!

Old 16th November 2008, 02:52 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 4
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
For the Banjoland challenge, all I did was build a chopper, fill it with alot ammo and have two egg guns and one grenade gun, whenever you have a clear shot of her, let her have it! Got a T.T. on my first try.

Old 16th November 2008, 02:55 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Hyper, make a small chopper with as many grenade guns as you can, and just shoot at her, it will break eventually.

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 17th November 2008, 06:34 PM
Formerly JDTurnbull272

RWP Donator 
It was funny. I happened to time mine right in that challenge so I hit her and her cauldron seat flew out of the vehicle on my first hit...Took only 7 seconds or so. xD

Old 17th November 2008, 07:39 PM
Glowbo

I completely ignored the balls and built a monster truck with a GIANT box on the front, with the front open. It just kinda ate her vehicle. Easy win.

Old 17th November 2008, 09:28 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 2
Random Award Basic Forum Rules 
Put a sticky ball in front of a flying vehicle, grab Grunty with it then fly around the level, nine times. Don't immobilise because if she is immobile for too long she will just reappear at the starting area.

Old 30th March 2009, 02:32 PM
Jinjo

My creation was a far more simple device. I just created a mockery of the Dr. Robotnik machine from Green Hill Zone (The first Sonic game, I used a Sticky Ball on Chain) as a joke, and it suprisingly did very well. I can send you the blueprints if needed, just message me for them.

The machine is basically a medium-sized helicopter with an orb shape, a spotlight (That was replaced by Lazer. :3), and the sticky ball from the first lock tower. I just plucked the target ball and flew around with it. Grunty simply attempted to chase, and promptly failed to destroy more than two balls. *Curses to the ones that spawned right next to her. ><*

Also to note, this machine worked wonders on the Mr. Fit coconut gathering challenge in a later Nutty Acres. I just picked up the Coconut Gatherer and swung it around like a madman above the coconut spawn. :3

Old 30th March 2009, 02:49 PM
Most Improved Member ('08 - '09)

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirionEdwards View Post
My creation was a far more simple device. I just created a mockery of the Dr. Robotnik machine from Green Hill Zone (The first Sonic game, I used a Sticky Ball on Chain) as a joke, and it suprisingly did very well. I can send you the blueprints if needed, just message me for them.

The machine is basically a medium-sized helicopter with an orb shape, a spotlight (That was replaced by Lazer. :3), and the sticky ball from the first lock tower. I just plucked the target ball and flew around with it. Grunty simply attempted to chase, and promptly failed to destroy more than two balls. *Curses to the ones that spawned right next to her. ><*

Also to note, this machine worked wonders on the Mr. Fit coconut gathering challenge in a later Nutty Acres. I just picked up the Coconut Gatherer and swung it around like a madman above the coconut spawn. :3
Thanks for this unnecessary bump.

Closed Thread

Tags
banjo, grunty, jiggoseam, kazooie, lazer

User Tag List