Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 24th March 2009, 06:55 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Wait, if you're not a hacker then how did you hack BK and BT? As for speaking with RARE, LOL, I don't think that's exactly possible BTW what do you think of my theory? I mean do you honestly think there is any possibility-or likeliness-it could be true? If it isn't, I really don't see what SnS could be besides the SnS in BT minus the hot swapping (not that I care, there are plenty of, IMO, more interesting BK beta theories and lost content).

Old 24th March 2009, 06:57 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I'm small hacker I hacked BK and BT via PJ64. Hmm there could be possiblity that Red Egg would be transfered to Conker 64. Do you know about RSA and other extra text in BT?

Old 24th March 2009, 06:59 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Oh, I see. Why the red egg? *very curious* And not really, what's RSA?

Old 24th March 2009, 07:02 AM
Missing Hero

Conker is red so maybe there was connection. Ridiculously Secret Area, Glowbo Cave, Gruntilda's
lair (Tower Room), Grunty Industries (Inside Loggo's Pipes) and Old Mountain are extra text in BT- ther isn't data- there is only text in memory and there are three unused silos and three unused SNS eggs.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 24th March 2009 at 07:09 AM.

Old 24th March 2009, 07:07 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Oh, when you say text do you mean the text in the memory holds literally text-like RSA names-or they actually hold the unfinished locations? And I saw something on youtube before like that, it was like a texture in the memory for jolly's bar(?) from BT, is it like that..?

Old 24th March 2009, 07:10 AM
Missing Hero

Only text- no data for them.

Old 24th March 2009, 07:11 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Oh, but I thought text was data.. -_-

Old 24th March 2009, 07:14 AM
Missing Hero

No. Data is loading of actual place like there is data for all BT levels, there is data for Bottles' Revenge so it can be loads via hacking, as for RSA 1 there is only text (no data) so hackers can't load it.

About your theory most likely Red Egg would be transfered to Conker 64 because there is Conker 64 cameo in RBB.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 24th March 2009 at 07:23 AM.

Old 24th March 2009, 06:36 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Okay, I think I get it (basically).

Makes sense, though the cameo I was talking referring to is the beta one of the windmill in MMM. Also, I believe that the Stop 'N' Swop for Banjo-Kazooie was completed (I mean why else would RARE have kept the 100% ending?) and though they were working on Tooie, DK64, and Conker all at the same time (If I'm correct) I think Stop 'N' Swop would have had to have been canceled around the same time hot swapping wasn't functional and Conker changed into his current, "M for Mature", style. Not to say RARE didn't already develop some of the rewards:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...968&pid=954756

(An overall good theory IMO)

but if they did develop all six then what would SnS have to do with any other games like DK64? My guess is, RARE decided to can the four way project between BK, BT, DK64, and Conker's Quest (BTW this theory still applies without Conker's Quest in a three way Stop 'N' Swop) early on-hence why no other game is mentioned besides BT in the 100% endng of BK-and with each further release there are less and less traces of Stop 'N' Swop, (Banjo-Kazooie had it's portion of SnS seemingly completed, Banjo-Tooie already seemed to have some of the rewards and Donkey Kong 64 seemed to have a few small traces of the Ice key, (I am not aware if Conker's BFD has been hacked or not).

Sorry about my unorganized wording and placement, my mind is kind of everywhere with this theory, there were a few things I forgot to add because they came to me so fast then I forgot them XD

EDIT:

Oh, I just remembered one of the things I forgot to say; Since the Ice Key is only used to unlock one of the six rewards in Banjo-Tooie (which is odd, you'd think one of the six eggs would have done that) the key almost seems insignificant. Maybe the Ice Key-and it alone-was originally planned to be swapped to DK64, I mean it makes sense considering it's the only trace of SnS found in DK64 so far. The timeline and which Stop 'n' Swop items go where is sort of hard to put together if you wanted to try to place Conker in all of this, but I still think there is a possibility.

Last edited by Banjo-Korezooie; 24th March 2009 at 06:50 PM.

Old 24th March 2009, 06:50 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Thres hardly any proof DK64 was involved in Stop 'n' Swop, let alone Conker.

This is ridiculous.

Old 24th March 2009, 06:53 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Well whatever, bottom line is there IS proof of SnS in DK64.

Old 24th March 2009, 06:54 PM
Bajr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Korezooie View Post
Well whatever, bottom line is there IS proof of SnS in DK64.
Do share this proof.

Old 24th March 2009, 06:56 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...ad.php?t=18876

Old 24th March 2009, 06:57 PM
Bajr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Korezooie View Post
Hardly. The Ice Key was put in there for testing purposes.

Anything else up your Stop 'n' Swop sleeve? Maybe another game to add to the Stop 'n' Swop list?

Old 24th March 2009, 06:59 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
First off, no need to be such a jerk, it's just a theory. Second, do share this proof of this being just for testing purposes?