Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 28th November 2006, 07:53 PM
Formerly Kazooie-Tooie

Total Awards: 6
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
The maps in Rusty Bucket Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on the rare-elite forums
In another spot in this forum, somebody mentioned a map in Rusty Bucket Bay. As with most things mentioned, I went to see for myself.

The map was there, as expected. It was on the wall along with another map, in the same room as the radar screens. As the person also stated, it seemed to be a map of Treasure Trove Cove. I haven't looked into that just yet. What I noticed, however, was the "X" in the lower-right corner of the map. The person who first pointed it out said that this might be the location of Sharkfood Island in Treasure Trove Cove (again, I'm not sure of this). What irked me though, is that there was also an "X" in the lower-right corner (same corner) on the map in Grabbed By The Ghoulies. The new "X" had been erased though. Could these be related at all?

Also, in the end cinema at the beach, just as Cap'n Blubber first zips by on his new wave bike, a cloud drifts by as well. Maybe I'm crazy, but that cloud looked to me like the same shape on that map, minus the X.

There was a second map in the room, a sort of bean-shaped island with no X on it. It was right below the first one on the wall. This seemed to be important, because there were many scraps of paper on the table below it which had drawings of the same island on them. Also, the smaller drawings all said something on them. It was kind of hard to read, but it looked most like it said "BIZ II." It could have possibly said "BK II," that would make alot more sense, but I don't think it did.

So what is "BIZ II"? Could it be connected, or is it just another pointless minor detail? Also, was the cloud the same shape as the map? I'm not an expert on all this, so maybe you guys could look into it yourselves and tell me what you think.

Old 28th November 2006, 08:10 PM
Bunnycomb

Wow i want to see that cutscene ,im sure its on youtube.

Old 28th November 2006, 09:42 PM
Brash Breegull

The paper reads 312 11, the first 5 digits of the code for the ship's whistles.

P_L for Registered User