Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 14th June 2007, 08:03 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I checked all the logical places, I think it is now safe to say that it is not used anywhere. I woulden't jump to conclusions and say its from MFE though. It seems like it might have been in GV at one point, maybe an effect for those sand slides? I know I haven't seen that red thing before. Congrats on finding that rock =). But... Just to be safe, can you post a shot of it in actual size? If you can try to take the shot next to a familar object, so we can get an idea of its size.

Old 10th May 2008, 12:57 PM
Formerly Kazooie-Tooie

Total Awards: 6
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Hmm... Anyone noticed how the beta door knockers in MFE look a little too much like the gargoils in HFP? Were the door knocker orignally ment to be some what like the gargoils and shoot stuff at you? Hmm... Oh, if you want a picture, here ya' go: http://www.geocities.com/banjordan/b...weirddoor2.jpg

Old 10th May 2008, 02:12 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazooie-Tooie View Post
Hmm... Anyone noticed how the beta door knockers in MFE look a little too much like the gargoils in HFP? Were the door knocker orignally ment to be some what like the gargoils and shoot stuff at you? Hmm... Oh, if you want a picture, here ya' go: http://www.geocities.com/banjordan/b...weirddoor2.jpg
Bump much?

Old 10th May 2008, 02:29 PM
Formerly Kazooie-Tooie

Total Awards: 6
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Mrph, sorry 'bout that.

Old 10th May 2008, 05:56 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazooie-Tooie View Post
Typically you don't want to bump a year old topic, but you should stay tuned, as I'm working on rewriting an old theory of mine.

Old 10th May 2008, 09:13 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Yes, and I'm working on helping Yamibakuragod who is working on rewriting an old theory of his.