Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 28th August 2008, 12:22 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
-sigh-

It's not Fungus Forest. It's Mumbo's Mountain with the test map BG loaded instead of Mumbo's Mountain BG.

What ever happened to logic?

8128189A 0039 < - Loads Advent Music
8136ABFA 14D6 < - Loads Test Map BG in place of Mumbo's Mountain BG A
8136ABFC 0000 < - Loads nothing where Mumbo's Mountain BG B is supposed to be
I'm surprised I have to say this to such a veteran as yourself CBM, but read the whole topic. We already said it was nothing new and the topic creator only thought it was for a second. Then the conversation trailed off onto what level freezeezy peaky 2 was a tag for.

Old 28th August 2008, 12:29 AM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyNPC View Post
I'm surprised I have to say this to such a veteran as yourself CBM, but read the whole topic. We already said it was nothing new and the topic creator only thought it was for a second. Then the conversation trailed off onto what level freezeezy peaky 2 was a tag for.
My bad, I just replied when I saw the first post. I just jumped to this topic cause someone on another topic was saying "Good job for finding Fungus Forest" or something, meaning someone on RWP actually though this was Fungus Forest.

Old 28th August 2008, 09:32 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckoman
Notice how the front of freezeezy peak is an advent calender. the song is advent and there was a FREEZEEZY PEAK 2. if you listen to the songs (Freezeezy pea and advent) advent kindof sounds like a night version of freezeezy peak. mabye the advent calender was supposed to open another slot in The December 24th section and you got another freezeezy peak at night.
Notice how the text for advent in memory is located along with all the other tracks that play whenever you collect/unlock something in the game. Notice that Advent is barely even a minute long...notice how the description for advent means to "achieve something". Well guess what, unlocking a level is achieving something.

You know those short clips that play when you open a new world. Yeah, well this was more likely the original tune that played during those clips.

THERE WAS NO FREEZEEZY PEAK 2 , your referring to the Winter tune in Click Clock Woods. Please do your research.

Old 28th August 2008, 12:44 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Yeah, i agree with RuneHero, lets put this advent bieng FP2 to bed, and smother it in it's sleep

And Coolboyman, this isn't fungus forest (Quite obviously ) it's a prank to pull on hardcore banjo kazooie fans. And IT WORKS! It's so damn funny ^^ I only thought it was fungus forest for the first like second or so when i didn't know i left the advent on... My bad in that case, but in future don't just jump to conclusions because the topic says Fungus Forest and it has a code in it dude...

I should have pranked you, but then, you wouldn't have fell for it ^^

Last edited by Deebs; 28th August 2008 at 12:47 PM.

Tags
beta level, fungus forest, gameshark code