Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 31st July 2006, 01:42 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreams
Maybe, the "Chosen one" cheat isn't for BT, but for BK?
Has anyone tried entering it in the sandcastle?
Sorry, but no more sandcastle codes. I guess there's a small chance that there are more, but that has the same chance of me walking to mars, ordering a vegan cheeseburger from McBurgerking and the being thrown back by a 3 foot tall gorrilla and landing on Regis Philban. Twice.

Old 31st July 2006, 07:04 AM
Jinjo

hey iv done that quite a few times actually...

Old 31st July 2006, 07:16 AM
Grunty's Reject

Oh. My. God. You are the savior. You found SNS. We worship you or something.

Really though some of these ideas are getting a [niceness] little odd.[/niceness, like MOTHER TERESA niceness]

Old 31st July 2006, 02:08 PM
Missing Hero

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
According to GBTG board:
Its looks like that first we should collect small eggs(B-T) then collect big eggs(B-K) and ice key(it looks like that eggs revealed key) then activate secret level...maybe eggs in Banjo-Tooie activated somehow eggs in Banjo-Kazooie?(triggers?)

Door on board NOT looks like Gobi Valley door...better lighthouse door or Banjo House door...or closed door in Grunty Industress Workers Quaters in B-T...(where is poor bunny that we can't help him)

Bottles said in B-K that we will win mystery prize after beating his puzzle game...but we don't.
Maybe this "mystery prize" is activating secret level and activating SNS? Why Rare put DB picture on fireplace in GBTG? Why door on board looks like door to Banjo House?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 31st July 2006 at 02:41 PM.

Old 31st July 2006, 03:44 PM
Glowbo

My question in GBTG why would Rare still put like the ice key + egg's if there IS no secret according to them. I mean was this before the advent of the SnS theory's etc.?

Old 31st July 2006, 05:39 PM
Jinjo

any one have any thoughts about my suggestion?

Old 31st July 2006, 06:00 PM
Missing Hero

I again analized Grabbed By The Ghoulies board and i have idea:
Those 4 eggs and ice key under pictures looks like SNS result in B-T...
2 smaller eggs would be pink and blue eggs in B-T...
2 bigger eggs would be certain eggs from B-K...
Maybe Rare put 4 false eggs in B-K and only 2 correct? This explain why Banjo speak only after 2 eggs collected...
In Banjo-Tooie i can found refrences to 2 eggs from B-K:
TTC pictures near Blackeye releate to TTC map in RBB plus egg is in captain's'cabin-red egg
Loggo-green egg

Now pictures on board...those door possibly looks like doors in Workers Quaters in Grunty Industress in B-T...Loggo is there!-green egg
Those land with X looks like SFI...in RBB there is map with X where SFI is...this releate to Blackeye and pictures near him...there is egg in his cabin-red egg

Maybe we should collect ice key and certain 2 eggs and activate secret level(in B-K)?
Bottles Puzzle Game have something to this...
Maybe Rare show us 2 fake eggs in B-K ending movie,hide 2 fake eggs and hide 2 correct eggs? Maybe thats why they said:"Wait untill Banjo-Tooie" Why not? They put 4 false eggs and only 2 correct...And this explain why we can't found green and red eggs in B-T...
Maybe eggs will reveal those prizes in B-T:
red egg-Bottles'Revenge mode
green egg-open door in Quagmire-RSA1

This is only speculation guys...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 31st July 2006 at 06:31 PM.

Old 31st July 2006, 06:02 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 3
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
That's a though HackedJinjo. I forgot that Nintendo in Japan used discs in cartridges. ( I have no idea why we didn't) It very likely. But then very unlikely.

Old 31st July 2006, 06:59 PM
Glowbo

Does anyone see what I am saying. GBTG was released 10/21/03. This is AFTER stop n swop was found and everything. Why would they still put those pictures in GBTG. I don't understand them.

Old 31st July 2006, 07:19 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 3
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
I see what you're saying...

Old 31st July 2006, 08:39 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
It's probably just to tease us or to make us think it's to tease us while they're secretly helping us or something.

And with the Bottles' Puzzles... isn't the mystery prize just the washing machine? I mean, who would ever think that the final prize to something is a Washing Machine?

Although I can see why some people would think it would let you get to a MYSTERY Egg, 'cuz it's a MYSTERY prize...

Old 31st July 2006, 11:26 PM
Grunty's Reject

The mystery prize is the codes. Duh.

Ok so conga said we'll never take his oranges(mangos?), but what if we did? I mean they ARE roughly egg shaped and if they are orange then that solves the extra jinjo problem that we all KNOW is just DYING to be tied to SNS.

EDIT: Oh for gods sake there are THREE 3ggs in teh bee tee. The big yellow one. YELLOW. God if you are going to make SNS out of everything at least be able to count.

Last edited by Dricenticore; 31st July 2006 at 11:29 PM.

Old 1st August 2006, 02:52 PM
Missing Hero

I have another ideas:
GBTG board:

1.collect ice key
2.collect eggs
3.activate secret level

In Freezezy Peak we can found on Christmas Tree blue,green,red and yellow lights.
2 eggs are in place with X.Cyan egg and pink egg.Maybe this X mean that eggs are fake?
In Grunty Furnace Fun entrance we can found ? on walls.But can you noticed that only 4 ? we can see without zoomed area? To see other 2 ? we must press c-up.Maybe this is clue to 4 eggs real 2 fakes?
Look what eggs in Banjo-Tooie reward.Blue and yellow eggs give us good prizes:homing eggs and Jinjo in multiplayer.Pink egg reward stupid movie.Fake egg?
In Banjo-Tooie i can found refrences to 2 SNS eggs: red(TTC pictures releate to TTC map in RBB,captain's'cabin=Blackeye's' cabin?) and green(Loggo)
On GBTG board 2 eggs are small and 2 eggs are big.Maybe we should collect 2 of eggs that we used in Banjo-Tooie(pink,blue,yellow) and 2 of eggs that we found in Banjo-Kazooie in extra places(cyan,green, red) If this is SNS result in B-T(4 "correct" eggs and ice key) then this mean that we can transfer 2 eggs from B-K to B-T!

About ice key.RWP hackers found ice key text in Donkey Kong 64.In DK64 manual Cranky mentioned hidden level.Some people said that he only mention 2D DK game...but it looks like something more.Cranky said that level is very hidden.And programers put level with hope that nobody find this.Maybe we can transfer ice key from B-K to DK64 and unlock this hidden level?
Maybe FF has something to this.In B-K we rumoured about secret level- Fungus Forest. In DK64 we can found Fungi Forest level.Maybe this is part of connection? FF in B-K and FF in DK64?

Door on GBTG board looks like door to Banjo House.Fungus Forest picture is in Banjo House.There are FF refrences in B-K:FF on game box,FF on gamepak,FF in intro,FF picture in Banjo House.There is hidden Advent music track.On Advent Calendar we can found big ? star.This is possible secret level entrance.Grunty Fatal Spell in the end of B-K looks like very strange.Maybe this spell can hit Banjo and transform him to frog?Then Tooty Minigame could start and...maybe play in secret level? There is refrence to this :frog in game intro (in FF?) But on Scribes Rare said that there isn't frog transformation in B-K...Maybe we can activate secret level in Banjo House somehow?

Bottles'Revenge looks like SNS prize in B-T.Rare mentioned BR as "secret subgame" on Scribes.After RWP found BR Rare said on Scribes that guys from RWP have pretty close to solve SNS! Why Rare put in GBTG both SNS board and Devil Bottles pictures? Maybe they try tell us something? Why they put Devil Bottles picture in the same place as Bottles picture in B-K-on fireplce? Some RWP member said that in GBTG when player go forward then Devil Bottles picture looks like red egg.One of challanges in Bottles Puzzle Game in B-K plays in captain's'cabin.If we use sandcastle code then we can collect red egg via BPG.Another hint?

I don't have idea about chest in MMM...there are 2 chests in Jolly's in B-T...???

My idea:
correct eggs:blue,green,red,yellow
Secret level entrance:big ? star on Advent Calandar
Secret level-Fungus Forest
Grunty Furnace Fun entrance=Tower Room=Stop N Swop Room
Possible Stop N Swop prizes:
ice key-secret level in DK64
green egg-open door in Quagmire-RSA1
red egg-Bottles'Revenge mode

Sorry that i posted new ideas every day guys but i recently analized some facts,tested some ideas,readed certain articles and Scribes,found new clues in B-K and B-T,analized GBTG board and refrences...and work hardly.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 1st August 2006 at 03:43 PM.

Old 1st August 2006, 11:17 PM
Grunty's Reject

What the almighty crap. Dude, a few days ago people were saying that the Pink egg was in it, and before that that the jinjo colours pointed us in the right direction. And now because people like christmas trees to have nice colours it's Red Blue Green and Yellow?

Are you going to just keep saying random theories until someone finds SNS through hacking and because of the sheer amount of theories one of them has to be correct? Make up your mind buddy.

Old 1st August 2006, 11:57 PM
Dingpot

i agree with dicentretor or whatever, people think everything is related to sns, especially the people at stop n swop central, like the thing with 1881 if you take an 8 and two 1s you get the shape of a key. i think people should start testing theories before posting them, i doubt sns will be found because of a theory, i think it will be stumbled upon. like the gtbg board and stuff like that.