Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 5th February 2007, 05:40 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Banjo`s old secret cavern maybe? where he hides his belongings I agree with Advent thing

Old 5th February 2007, 12:06 PM
Missing Hero

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Can you noticed big ? star on Advent Calendar? Maybe this is entrance to secret level? This big ? star looks like strange...

Old 5th February 2007, 01:33 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Theres also big ? egg,pink and all.Kinda suspicious...or not.I don't know.

Old 5th February 2007, 03:49 PM
Glowbo

Sorry about the circle. I must of misplaced it .
Anyway, i cant seem to hover over the wall and the code for Walk Thru Walls doesn't work for me.

Old 5th February 2007, 04:19 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
New discovery! (for me that is...) Pounding snowballs the snowmen(BK) throw at you gives you health.

-Terrydactlys in BT look almost exactly like the Aztec and Fungi Forest boss in DK64. At least the head does.

-Also some bad news about the moss wall- I have indeed confirmed the sad fact that there is nothing special behind that moss wall. I have much evidence for this. First off go to the default video plugin settings that come with project 64, and go to advanced. Select wireframe mode. Now go to the moss wall and look at it. No wireframes behind it, this means there is no solid object there, such as a cave. . Next fly up above the moss wall again. Now fly towards the houses(i think) and look over the wall there as you would do with the moss wall. See the same black thing. Its likely just a missing part of the sky that rare was too lazy to fill in. Other than that its nothing special. But yah i think someone should scan all areas in the game with wireframe mode. In BK,Bt,and DK64. Maybe we can find hidden objects behind certain walls we couldnt see b4.

-I was just thinking, maybe we havent found everything in the image mods. I mean there are several freeze digits in all the games. Im not sure how much for each but i know they are there. But maybe there is someway to activate these things. Besides when i was looking through the image mod in the game I hadnt seen all the items that were in the game. So I know we are missing something here. Wherever that ice key object is, its hidden well.

-Warning new theory- You know the room in hideout helm where K.rool is in all the time in DK64. There is a picture of all the kongs behind krools chair. I dont know but it looks weird.

Last edited by runehero123; 5th February 2007 at 05:06 PM.

Old 5th February 2007, 05:53 PM
Brash Breegull

Hey who can collect both SNS eggs and take them to the advent calender, dont forget the ice key... you there is two ? stars in the calender it is very suspicous,

EDIT:People I just made a discovery! while at the advent calender my SNS items were deleted!

Last edited by Gaming Master2k; 5th February 2007 at 08:31 PM.

Old 5th February 2007, 10:32 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
I can do it. But what would the stars with the ! mean? First Ill check out the calendar in wireframe mode to see if anything is behind it. Ill report back if i find something or not.

Are you sure you didnt have any cheats on like remove sns code. So blue, pink, and icekey right? Ill try with and without ice key. ok ill also report back if anything interesting happens.

Old 5th February 2007, 10:48 PM
Brash Breegull

NO, I don`t have a GS nor a deletion code, please help!
EDIT: They were not deleted but returned to their original places, WIERD!

Last edited by gdsmzroll; 5th February 2007 at 11:10 PM.

Old 5th February 2007, 11:25 PM
Glowbo

Do you mean that they were still in your sns menu but the eggs went back to there places like how the blue egg was in the tomb? I;m gonna go look at this wall.

Old 5th February 2007, 11:31 PM
Brash Breegull

No, I had the items, then when I was strolling in the calender, BOOM, they were all gone back to their locations
I also was expiramenting with the seagull glitch with Blackeye and I cold swapped the cartdges! in 2 seconds!

Old 6th February 2007, 12:01 AM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
yah, second one is BS. I dont know if i should believe you now on the first one. Probably BS as well. Stop trying to lead people in the wrong direction. This is for serious members only.

Old 6th February 2007, 12:20 AM
Brash Breegull

It`s true in 2 seconds the game started after swopping
but nothing happened

Old 6th February 2007, 12:35 AM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
advent in dictionary:
Advent \Ad`vent\, n. [L. adventus, fr. advenire, adventum: cf.
F. avent. See Advene.]
1. (Eccl.) The period including the four Sundays before
Christmas.
[1913 Webster]

3. Coming; any important arrival; approach.
[1913 Webster]

Advent in thesaurus:
28 Moby Thesaurus words for "advent":
access, accession, accomplishment, achievement, advance, afflux,
affluxion, appearance, approach, approach of time, approaching,
appropinquation, approximation, appulse, arrival, attainment,
coming, coming near, coming toward, flowing toward, forthcoming,
imminence, nearing, nearness, oncoming, proximation, reaching,
time drawing on

You see the picture? Advent means to achieve something or come close to something. If you think about it in SNS terms it would mean something like :
"The nearing of SNS" or "Achieving SNS." but the one that really caught my eye was the word ACCESS ("Access SNS"), it all depends on which way you look at it. Also on real advent calendars, dont you get some type of gift? Maybe you could exchange eggs here for gifts somehow. Plus the "beta"(if it is) was for Fungus Forest. Why would it be titled for another room in Grunty's Lair. It just doesnt make logical sense. Thats why i think it may have been meant for a secret room in the ADVENT room. Thus the two names match as you can see here:

Advent = Advent?
Advent = Advent \/

Last edited by runehero123; 6th February 2007 at 12:41 AM.

Old 6th February 2007, 03:13 AM
Brash Breegull

Very well analysed! Runhero, we should continue research
NOTE: should we ask RARE in scribes?

Old 6th February 2007, 05:03 AM
Clanker

For what? xD They wouldn't say anything now would they? 0.o

Tags
hacking