Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 25th November 2008, 01:01 AM
I Wanna Be The Admin

Total Awards: 13
INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
Achievement Guide

Pointless Collector 10g - Storyline related, can't miss it.

Open Nuts 10g - Place the Nutty Acres Gameglobe on it's plinth.

Next-Next Gen 10g - Place the LOGBOX 720 Gameglobe on it's plinth.

History Lesson 15g - Place the Banjoland Gameglobe on it's plinth.

Let The Games Begin 15g - Place the Jiggosseum Gameglobe on it's plinth.

Super Banjo Universe 20g - Place the Terranium of Terror Gameglobe on it's plinth.

My First Bank 10g - Place your first jiggy in the Jiggy Bank in Showdown Town.

Little Banker 20g - Place 10 jiggies in the Jiggy Bank in Showdown Town.

Big Banker 30g - Place 30 jiggies in the Jiggy Bank in Showdown Town.

Shower of Gold 40g - Place 60 jiggies in the Jiggy Bank in Showdown Town.

Jiggillionaire! 50g - Place all 131 jiggies in the Jiggy Bank in Showdown Town.

Pimped Up 20g - Get every extra part to the Showdown Town trolley, by completing Grunty Challenges inside levels.

Witch Hunt 50g - Beat all 5 of Grunty's vehicles within the Jiggy or T.T. Trophy time limit at the end of the game, in Spiral Mountain.

My First Trophy 10g - Earn a T.T. Trophy in any challenge.

Few Trophy Pts 20g - Earn a total of 10 T.T. Trophies.

More Trophy Pts 30g - Earn a total of 30 T.T. Trophies.

A Lot of Trophy Pts 40g - Earn a total of 60 T.T. Trophies.

Be Crateful 15g - Give any two crates to Mumbo, in exchange for vehicle parts.

Blueprint Buyout 15g - Buy any blueprint from Humba.

Roid Rage 15g - Train yourself once at Boggy's Gym. The Gym can be found near the docks, where the large cranes are.

Start To Free The Showdown Six 15g - Save any Jinjo from being held in prison. The closest one to where you start is behind the green slope that leads up to LOG's factory. Simply turn the bolt crank, and take the Jinjo to his house.

Vigilante 15g - Lock up a Minjo. Minjos are found near the cells where you have freed Jinjos. The easiest one to find is running around in circles, next to the cage where you freed the Jinjo in the achievement above.

Bingo! 20g - Complete a line of Jinjo Bingo. Fill a line either vertically or horizontally. The easiest line to fill would be the top-left, or bottom-right corners.

Stop 'n' Swop 0g - Return a Stop 'n' Swop crate to Mumbo. If you do not have Banjo-Kazooie for the Live Arcade, you cannot get this achievement. Simply get any Stop 'n' Swop item in BK, then start up BK: N&B. It will show a short cutscene, revealing where the crate is.

BBQ Beef 20g - In Nutty Acres, take a cow and drop it in the volcano's lava.

Massive Damage 20g - In LOGBOX 720, find the motherboard. It looks like a gray brain. Simply knock off all the little yellow tabs from both sides.

Test Your Strength 20g - In BanjoLand, create enough force to ring the bell on the large Test Your Strength cactus. Find a way to make a heavy vehicle fly, and drop it on the button. The heavier the vehicle, the easier it will be.

Great Balls of Fire 20g - In Jiggosseum, using a flying vehicle and a sticky ball, take one of the bowling balls from the podium, and fly it over to one of the multiple torches. Once the ball touches the fire, the achievement will unlock.

Ultimate Combo 20g - Start Act 2 of Terranium of Terror and reverse off the edge. Make sure you have a large box, or large storage device. It will not unlock if you aren't using a storage device. Place both items you see into your storage area. It should be a rocket, and something that looks similar to a statue. Next, leave your car and dive underwater, going beneath a door you need to push opened. Follow the tube and pick up a license plate. Bring the license plate back to your vehicle, and put it in. Drive your vehicle to the airlock, which is through a tunnel on the other side of the room you are currently in.

Floater In The Pipe 20g - In the Test-O-Track, place the floating soccer ball in the pipe. ANY OTHER BALL WILL NOT WORK. Easily done with a flying vehicle and a sticky ball.

Burn The Witch! 20g - Shoot Grunty with the lazer on your trolley in Showdown Town.

Head for Heights 20g - Climb to the top of LOG's tower in Showdown Town. Once on top, climb on top of the highest pole. The achievement will unlock once you reach the peak.

Fuzz Off! 10g - Destroy a police car in Showdown Town.

Paint Your Wagon 10g - Paint any part of your vehicle in Mumbo's Motors.

Speedy of the Colossus 25g - Build a vehicle that is 10 blocks long, and 2 blocks wide. Use all the light blocks you have, then use about 30 or so heavy blocks. Make sure the front of the vehicle is front-heavy, you want it to nosedive. Add any engine and any fuel. Add 4 wheels like a normal car, and a seat. Now, enter Nutty Acres and use any flying vehicle to fly to the ceiling. Take your plane into a nosedive. As soon as you get into a good nosedive position, press Start and switch vehicles into your colossus. Hold the acceleration button on the way down.. Your achievement should unlock once you hit the ground. In some cases, it may not unlock if you hit water instead of solid ground.

Minimalist 25g - See above method, except use less than 5 blocks.

Woah Nelly! 25g - Travel over a set speed. Above method might work, but there are no confirmed tests. If it doesn't work, add as many engines, jets, and everything you possibly can to your car to make it as fast as possible.

Loose Change 20g - Collect all notes in Showdown Town. See the sticked Note Guide for more information.

Arcade Pwner 20g - Finish all five grueling levels of Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.

Sunday League 20g - Play and complete a multiplayer League. You do not need to win.

Premier League! 40g - Play and complete a marathon multiplayer League. You do not need to win.

What's That Smell? 10g - Play complete game with a Rare developer, or play a complete game with someone who has the achievement already.

Bit of Blue 10g - Share a blueprint with another player over Xbox Live, or save 20 blueprints.

Paparazzi 10g - Take a spectator photo and upload it to Xbox Live, or take 5 photos.

Caught on Camera 10g - Send a video replay to another player over Xbox Live, or save 5 replays.

High Fives All Round 10g - Be on the winning team in a ranked team game.

All My Own Work 20g - Win a ranked solo game with a custom vehicle.

Too Easy! 10g - Win a ranked solo race by reversing over the finish line.

Too Easy Too! 20g -Win a ranked solo race by crossing the finish line on foot.

Are You Trophy Thomas? 40g - Win 20 ranked races in any mode.

Last edited by Andre; 21st December 2008 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Fixed "Burn The Witch." It is now possible.

Old 25th November 2008, 01:02 AM
I Wanna Be The Admin

Total Awards: 13
INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
POST RESERVED FOR ANY FUTURE NEEDED INFORMATION

Old 25th November 2008, 09:53 AM
Jinjo

Nice . Also, good you noted that you need a storage device for the Ultimate Combo one

Old 25th November 2008, 08:19 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Nice guide

Just to point out; Too Easy Too can also be done by swimming voer the finish line.

Old 25th November 2008, 11:10 PM
Clanker

Good guide, I personally don't like the achievements in the game... there should be some for returning ALL of the crates, ALL of the Jinjos etc instead of some of the online ones, which is a little unfair to people who don't have live.

Old 28th November 2008, 06:38 PM
Jinjo

Sunday League 20g
Premier League! 40g
Are You Trophy Thomas? 40g

Those are the only multiplayer achievements I have left. Took all others today (Free LIVE gold today, tomorrow and sunday )

Also, I have only like 105 jiggies.

Old 30th November 2008, 01:22 AM
Glowbo

Another way you can get the minimalist achievement is by building a seat with a spring under it. It's also an easy way to clear jinjo speed challenges.

Old 30th November 2008, 02:39 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 2
Random Award Basic Forum Rules 
I would like to point out for getting Premier League that you need to play a league with the option "play every sports and races" and to complete it. It is boring as hell if you do it alone, which you can.

Old 21st December 2008, 05:37 AM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
Fixed "Burn The Witch." It is now possible.

Old 22nd December 2008, 03:48 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinBan View Post
I would like to point out for getting Premier League that you need to play a league with the option "play every sports and races" and to complete it. It is boring as hell if you do it alone, which you can.
If you did it alone, couldn't you just sit your controller down and do something else during the sports events, and then just complete the races later on?

Seems much easier

Old 22nd December 2008, 09:08 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Nice job! The mods should sticky this.

Old 22nd December 2008, 09:10 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillywilly42 View Post
Nice job! The mods should sticky this.
But it's been a sticky... : S