Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 7th December 2008, 06:43 AM
Grunty's Reject

Under spiral mountain?

I were hanging around SM for a hour trying to glitch under.
Where do i do it?

Old 7th December 2008, 07:43 AM
Dingpot

SPOILER ALERT. (spoiler tags would make it hard to read)

Trying to break the barrier? There are a few ways to. Either go onto the hill behind Grunty's Lair, and on the right side of the hill, there should be a small break in the wall that allows you to whack at to get through. (Kind of like the break through the barriers in SDT & ToT) You can also use the method mentioned in the BK:N&B forums where you create a vehicle of just a grenade turret, turn it on its side, turn the Turret to the point where you can see underground, jump out, and switch to a flying vehicle.(Otherwise you'll hit the boundary and reappear.)

Old 22nd December 2008, 08:44 PM
Clanker

As BanjoFreak said, I used the turret method. I did it right over by Banjo's house, the factory is practically beneath it. If you do it somewhere else, just look for some smoke in the distance.

User Tag List