Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Archive > The RWP Bash

Old 22nd June 2008, 12:23 PM
Brash Breegull

By the way, quick terminology question... what's the technical term for the "areas" in a Banjo level that are separated from each other by a Jiggy-shaped iris-out? (From "Jade Snake Grove" to "Code Chamber", for instance.) Maps? Sections? Is there one? Because I'm trying to write about it on the Grunty's Lair page and it would be a lot easier if there was a consensus on what they were actually called.
Boggy: You drop your change on the ground. An extremely gay man walks up to you and smells you extremely close to your face. He then gives you the dropped change and walks away, leaving you traumatized.

Old 22nd June 2008, 02:30 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Twinklies
Mildred Ice Cube
Tumblar
Nabnut's House
Pipe Chompas

Medal plox.

EDIT: I removed Isle of man, and added Nabnut's House. Wheres my medal?

Last edited by Fox McBanjo; 22nd June 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Old 22nd June 2008, 03:27 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 5
Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 3 Participation Award 
Well, I at least got two days worth of editing done. I completely blanked out about the Wiki on Saturday, so I guess I'll only be recieving 2 awards..If my edits merit an award, that is. Here is a link to my contributions page. I would have linked them seperately, but I really saw no point in doing so when your contributions page automatically updates on its own.. As I'm sure I'll probably try tidying up some things on the Wiki later today.

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/wiki...ributions/Gage

Old 22nd June 2008, 04:38 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 12
Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
I've got my five articles for today done now. They are:

King Zing
Kudgel
Kerozene
Klubba
Clapper

Old 22nd June 2008, 05:19 PM
Most Underappreciated Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 3 Participation Award 
I'm amazed that no one even really typed up much of anything in the Battletoads and Donkey Kong Country games. So, I basically did that and uploaded a few images. I don't think it is trophy worthy just yet, so I'll keep working on some stuff.

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/wiki...ributions/Zeek

Old 22nd June 2008, 07:17 PM
Emergency Medical Hologram

Total Awards: 9
RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
Lots of contributions today.

Old 23rd June 2008, 08:19 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 7
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Can i have the day 3 award???

Old 23rd June 2008, 08:44 AM
is safe

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
If anyone had fun editing the Wiki over the weekend, it might be worth joining the Wiki contributors group. We could do with some more help

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Wiki Contributors
We're very excited about our Wiki and we have big plans for it's future. Though anyone can edit the Wiki, we'd like to have a dedicated team who together will shape it's future. We'd like it to be the most extensive and detailed Rare Wiki on the internet. When Nuts and Bolts comes out we'll be wanting pages for everything including all of the components in the game. In the meantime there are many pages that still need to be written and existing articles that need expanding. We've now added special functionality that allows us to link to pages in the Wiki from main site articles. We're planning on using this more and more as the Wiki grows. We're looking for competent writers with an extensive knowledge of Rare's games. Bottles98 and Icy Guy will be leading this group. They will approve your join requests. To qualify for the group we'd like to see Three of your best Wiki articles. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the "Wanted Articles", "Short Pages" or "Stub Pages" If you've already done this then feel free to apply by sending both of them a PM and clicking here The link can be found in your CP > Networking > Group Memberships. Members joining this group will get a special user title and access to new Wiki forum.

Once you have been approved, you can set your new user title from the join request page here

Old 23rd June 2008, 12:56 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 7
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
If anyone had fun editing the Wiki over the weekend, it might be worth joining the Wiki contributors group. We could do with some more help
Yeah i would but it means that i feel obliged to edit wiki regulary. I like not having to worry about editing it and ony editing when i fell like it

Old 23rd June 2008, 01:00 PM
Emergency Medical Hologram

Total Awards: 9
RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
I've done some more work on the Community Portal. We now have a Tip of the Day - feel free to add your own Tip of the Day, but make sure it's useful, and sign off your name with this thing ~~~~.

Also. Can I has award.

Old 23rd June 2008, 02:12 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
I've enjoyed this event thoroughly.

Also: Where is mah 'ward?

Old 23rd June 2008, 10:35 PM
Most Missed Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 8
SteamLink Verified Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Viva Piñata TiP Mastery 
I went back and added a lot of trophies. Hopefully I got everyone. If you still feel missed, post a link to your contributions page and I'll check it out,