Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 2nd December 2008, 11:41 PM
Glowbo

Lightbulb my stop n swop theory

I think Blackeye owned MMM and RBB. After Dream was changed Blackeye became a giant instead of a pirate. So he potentially owned MMM because its so big. Then grunty came. also in a certain room in RBB you see a map of TTC with sharkfood island marked with an X. My theory is that Blackeye was going to TTC to get the pink egg but he sent Blubber instead of himself first. But Blubber crashed. Blackeye didnt know though and banjo stole the pink egg before Blackeye found out. If he did there wouldnt be a ship RBB but in TTC. This is a connection to Blackeye as well. After he found out it was gone he became a drunk. I think Rare likes to mess with us. Because in BK NB the giant trash can from cloud cuckoo land in banjoland is full of copys of the game Grabbed By the Ghoulies by Rare. This is messing with us because the game provided a clue on the whiteboard in a classroom. It said egg+egg+egg+egg+ice key=? and a homework assignment was 1.collect eggs 2.collect ice key 3.unlock secret level. Noone has figured that out for sure either. But Rare is probably using the 4 eggs + ice key to throw us off course and think that youre only supposed to collect only 4. But this has been proven wrong. The second clue hasnt been figured out yet but its probably best to say unknown because someone said they found something in the memory. I dont have a picture but it was called ridicullosly secret area 1. Its unknown if there are more. Also found were Gruntys Tower, Glowbo Cave, Silo 8 and Silo 9. The secret area may have been where stop n swop had to happen or where you appeared afterwards. Its also said that you were supposed to swap BK with DK64 because the word ice keye was in the memory. This is also supported by an unreachable area in the crystal caverns. Thats my theory. Please tell me what you think.

Last edited by pantherdude; 8th December 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Old 3rd December 2008, 12:24 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I like your theoris, I think too that blackeye is liked with SnS. But I think he only own a room in MMM, but he own all the rusty bucket. The board in Grabbed by Ghoulies is probably a fake by rare or maybe a clue about what SnS was suposed to be.

And the Pirate give also 2 doublons to have some drinks that can't be found in the game...

Silo 8 and 9 are removed Halfire Peak and Cloud Cucooland entrace aera I think be it only my theoris.

Old 3rd December 2008, 09:32 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
VERY GOOD THEORY

Last edited by BanjoPL; 3rd December 2008 at 09:49 AM.

Old 4th December 2008, 02:21 AM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherdude View Post
i think blackeye owned MMM and RBB. after dream was changed blackeye became a giant instead of a pirate. so he potentially owned MMM because its so big. then grunty came. also in a certain room in RBB you see a map of TTC with sharkfood island marked with an X. my theory is that blackeye was going to TTC to get the pink egg but he sent blubber instead of himself first. but blubber crashed. blackeye didnt know though and banjo stole the pink egg before blackeye found out. if he did there wouldnt be a ship RBB but in TTC. this is a connection to blackeye as well. after he found out it was gone he became a drunk.
good theory except for this because you made stuff up. you need to remember, it's a video game and when designers made video games back in n64 days they didn't have back stories this complex except in Ocarina of Time.

Old 4th December 2008, 07:54 PM
Glowbo

its a THEORY. I didnt make much up i theorized what could of happened. and dream was what BK ws supposed to be you know.

Old 4th December 2008, 08:21 PM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
How many times has it been said already that the Rusty Bucket is GRUNTILDA's ship?

The entire part about Blubber being sent by Blackeye was completely made up....

Blackeye was the villain in the original Project Dream, a game about a boy named Edison, before it got a huge plot and gameplay overhaul and became Banjo-Kazooie...

That's what "A bear stole me glory" means....

Just because those maps and pictures are around him in Tooie, doesn't mean they have anything to do with him...

Otherwise, you could just say Jolly owns the eggs, because it's his tavern....

I am the Cl :eek: nemaster!!!!

Old 4th December 2008, 09:10 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
its a THEORY. I didnt make much up i theorized what could of happened. and dream was what BK ws supposed to be you know.
yeah i know that

Old 5th December 2008, 02:11 AM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
Rusty bucket is probably to grunty, so she also want the Eggs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemega32 View Post

Otherwise, you could just say Jolly owns the eggs, because it's his tavern....
That true ! =o

The mysterie about blackeye is the Water he want so...

Quote:
The answer to stop N swop is a British flag and fuzzy dice.

how many times must I say it?
That only the NaB SnS ! ^^

Old 6th December 2008, 06:55 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemega32 View Post
Blackeye was the villain in the original Project Dream, a game about a boy named Edison, before it got a huge plot and gameplay overhaul and became Banjo-Kazooie...
That's what "A bear stole me glory" means....
yeah i know that.

Old 6th December 2008, 09:29 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Quote:
i think blackeye owned MMM and RBB. after dream was changed blackeye became a giant instead of a pirate. so he potentially owned MMM because its so big. then grunty came. also in a certain room in RBB you see a map of TTC with sharkfood island marked with an X. my theory is that blackeye was going to TTC to get the pink egg but he sent blubber instead of himself first. but blubber crashed. blackeye didnt know though and banjo stole the pink egg before blackeye found out. if he did there wouldnt be a ship RBB but in TTC. this is a connection to blackeye as well. after he found out it was gone he became a drunk. i think rare likes to mess with us. because in BK NB the giant trash can from cloud cuckoo land in banjoland is full of copys of the game grabbed by the ghoulies by rare. this is messing with us because the game provided a clue on the whiteboard in a classroom. it said egg+egg+egg+egg+ice key=? and a homework assignment was 1.collect eggs 2.collect ice key 3.unlock secret level. noone has figured that out for sure either. but is probably using the 4 eggs + ice key to throw us off course and think that youre only supposed to collect only 4. but this has been proven wrong. the second clue hasnt been figured out yet but its probably best to say unknown because someone said they found something in the memory. i dont have a picture but it was called ridicullosly secret area 1. its unknownn if there are more. also found were gruntys tower, glowbos cave, silo 8 and silo 9. the secret area may have been where stop n swop had to happen or where you appeared afterwards. its alo said that you were supposed to swap BK with DK64 because the word ice keye was in the memory, this is also supported by an unreachable area in the crystal caverns. thats my theory. plz tell me what you think.
I didn't read past the first line, and I already thought "There are still people like this?".

Old 6th December 2008, 10:13 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox McBanjo View Post
I didn't read past the first line, and I already thought "There are still people like this?".
Couldn't agree more Fox.

Grunty owned MMM and RBB because they are in HER lair. Theres no question.

In game they are referred to "Her Worlds" Meaning grunty.

Theory disproved. Sorry.

Old 7th December 2008, 03:16 AM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBottles View Post
Couldn't agree more Fox.

Grunty owned MMM and RBB because they are in HER lair. Theres no question.

In game they are referred to "Her Worlds" Meaning grunty.

Theory disproved. Sorry.
pretty sure mumbo owns mumbo mountain. pretty sure wozza owns his cave. i do agrre with you on the fact that this is a not likely theory.

Old 7th December 2008, 09:09 AM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Regardless, they are her worlds.

"Grunties magic doesn't let you take the notes out of her worlds"

Old 7th December 2008, 04:08 PM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
Like I said on other thread: World entrace are teleport to world, in general Grunty have all World to her but some place belong to some others characters.

Old 7th December 2008, 07:36 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
its a THEORY. dream was what BK ws supposed to be you know.
it was nearly a totally different game (if not totally). Dream was about a boy named Edison who went to travel with pirates. (OR something, but what ever, he did something with pirates), a pirate being Blackeye. Then biff bash bosh Pirate changed to a giant, edison changed to a bear after a rabbit and other could have been chars. Then giant changed to witch. So you know...pretty different. Banjo just originated from the idea of Dream.

Also, could you like...Use punctuation, paragraphs and capital letters? Hard to read your first post.