Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 23rd May 2009, 06:52 PM
Glowbo

yall! it's jsut a heory! it doesn't mean that you have to go and be mean to me because if what I think happend! if you want to flame me, HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND MAKE A THEORY OR SOMETHING AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Old 23rd May 2009, 09:02 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntilda5598 View Post
yall! it's jsut a heory! it doesn't mean that you have to go and be mean to me because if what I think happend! if you want to flame me, HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND MAKE A THEORY OR SOMETHING AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Dude, if you don't want some constructive criticism or corrections, don't post.

My advice, if you care enough to post here you should go do some research.

Also, use spell check

I am not flaming you, it's just some advice so you won't get flamed in the future.

Old 23rd May 2009, 10:29 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
Pretty much all of Rare's games have poked fun at themselves with in-humor and tongue-in-cheek jokes. I'm not criticizing your theory because (all honesty) you have a lot of balls posting something like this. The thing is, a lot of people hyped up SNS as being a lot more than what it really is. So, Rare being the cheeky fellows that they are, made it seem to be so much more, as a cruel joke. Some people actually believed SNS was beta levels and new playable characters. It wasn't. And except for Bottle's Revenge, there really wasn't anything else pulled. What you see is what you get. If anything, the special vehicle parts in N&B were actually the only real surprise of SNS, and in retrospect, a pleasant surprise.

Last edited by ChRiSpY; 23rd May 2009 at 10:33 PM.

Old 27th May 2009, 01:48 AM
Glowbo

i mean, why else would blackeye have a pic of sns in his place?! it's not JUST because it is a teaser!

Old 27th May 2009, 01:55 AM
Humba Wumba

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntilda5598 View Post
i mean, why else would blackeye have a pic of sns in his place?! it's not JUST because it is a teaser!
Well... it is. Oh, and beta banjo kazooie has no affiliation of stop and swop. The pictures were just a cameo mixed with blackeye. Rare was just pulling our legs yet again. A fake teaser.

Tags
stop n' swop