Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 14th January 2007, 09:09 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Maybe chillydark, he's a hacker, when he comes back tomorrow(i think), i was reading through his forums and he said he wants to change his name to twiilight something....

Great team we got going, now name time?

Old 14th January 2007, 11:46 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
Originally posted on Wikipedia.
Quote:
Interestingly, there is a continuity error involved: the B.O.B. only absorbed Jingaling's life force, yet the heroes are able to resurrect both Jingaling and Bottles. Additionally, although Banjo and Kazooie never ascend any stairs (in fact, they come down a large flight when entering the gun room), they inexplicably emerge at the top of the tower, high above where they entered. Presumably an elevator of some form is present through the doorways, but as Banjo and Kazooie are out of sight of the player during this time it is quite impossible to tell.
^ Yah just some stuff found on Wikipedia while looking at BT. Someone should use a cutscene modifier and see what is behind those doorways. If no one has yet?

Originally posted by Dylan Yoshi

Quote:
... How the hell can you think that's real? If it were the case, SNS would have been solved long ago.
^ Well I had a great feeling it was fake, but I just needed someone to confirm it thats all . Lets not worry about it anymore though.

P.S. Is there any cutscene modifiers for DK64. If there were that would be great because I really want to play around in the ending scene where the banana hoard is complete.

Last edited by runehero123; 14th January 2007 at 11:53 PM.

Old 15th January 2007, 01:43 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
What is the scene when the banana hoard is complete? (or whatever) i only got up to 153 banannas and then stopped playing.

Last edited by bobbynicjr; 26th January 2007 at 06:43 AM.

Old 15th January 2007, 06:13 PM
Jinjo

If I could do ANYTHING, I would like to help... Got Bk and Bt.
And some Ideas to what to look after...

Old 15th January 2007, 11:05 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
Originally posted by Bobbynicjr:
Quote:
What is the scene when the banana hoard is complete? (or whatever) i only got up to 88 banannas and then stopped playing.
Its after you beat K-rool in the boxing arena with all the kongs, during the ending it shows a cutscene where donkey kong is walking down the tunnel path to the banana hoard to throw the last banana on top. See this is strange because after you return to it when you beat the game, the bananas are not there.

Old 16th January 2007, 12:17 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
kk thx rune, and cheez, do you have bk and bt (and maybe dk) on emulator or console, and do you have a gameshark?

Old 16th January 2007, 07:14 AM
Glowbo

application

Do I apply through this thread or pm?
I've got gameshark, BK, DK64, and minimal coding knowledge.
And if it matters, I've 100%'d both with some sns on BK, and I plan on getting BT soon, but right now I have it's ROM.

Old 16th January 2007, 09:19 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
to Apply post both in this thread and pm otacon, this should be an application

games youve got: bk,bt or dk

sns activated:bk and/or bt

what youve got it on: pc or nintendo

gameshark: yes or no

how hard you plan to work per week: 0-3 hours, 3-6 hours, 6-9 hours or 9+ hours.

what do you think of that otacon?

Old 16th January 2007, 01:24 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Guys,I just found.....okay...calm down,fox...phew...

Okay,here goes (Deep Breth)

I FOUND REMENANTS OF FUNGUS FOREST!!!!!!!(I think)

I was investigating the Green Wall in Freezeezy Peak,and I flew to the invisible wall blocking you from going out of FP's border.I flew up while making banjo face th screen(holding down) when I saw something below me out of bounds.It was a small black cave-like spot!I immediatly did it again and,sure enough,it was still there!It links at the ground by the looks of things.An entry of sorts,needing activation or something.Ill try record it,it is a FANTASTIC find for me.

Directions of sightseeing:Fly up Moss Green Wall behind the molehill where you learn the charging attack thing for the air(Is it the breegull bomb,or something?)and hold down on the control stick (you can also go down,but you need to be v-high first.Now,look behind the border.Simple.

Old 16th January 2007, 05:39 PM
Glowbo

I just finished looking at that, fungus forest might be a little ridiculus, but it definitely looks like an entrance.
I'm trying to get through that massive invisible wall to check it out.
EDIT: Perhaps just another area of FP?

Last edited by SourSlurpee; 16th January 2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: To not double post

Old 16th January 2007, 08:13 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Hmm,could be.But look at the FP/FF links.Advent,moss wall,Snow2...it kinda adds up.Its probably nothing,but,for me,its well worth the look.
EDITn a side note,welcome to the RWP SourSlurpee!

Old 16th January 2007, 08:13 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Exclamation

Do you think possible connection between DK64 and B-k?

Old 16th January 2007, 08:19 PM
Von Kriplespac

Oh yeah!I forgot about that.Freezeezy Peak holds the ice key,the Advent,moss wall and Snow2 evidence suggests Fungus/gi Forest,and the text 'ICEKEY' is in DK64!Wow,we rock!(Internet High-Five)

Last edited by Fox McBanjo; 16th January 2007 at 08:33 PM.

Old 16th January 2007, 08:45 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
im finally recieving the gameshark i ordered in a couple days. About trying to get over to that entrance, I think someone posted somewhere how you could make the level borders slightly larger. Awesome discovery though. Ill try looking around the forums for the code.

Old 17th January 2007, 02:09 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
yeh im pretty sure thats already been found but good stuff that is one of the big things that we need to look at in this search and we know that rare has made level connections possible in bt so it is very possible that it is.... or just texture....

Tags
hacking