Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 31st August 2004, 06:31 PM
Jinjo

Green Egg mystery

I noticed something in MMM. I used to think that the green, red and yellow eggs were only in temporary places, because there wasn't enough memory in the BK cart for other secret egg locales, but whatever. Anyways, to get to the point, I always thought the green egg didn't belong in MMM, that it was intended for a different level, like BGS, but the developers just put it in MMM because they were gonna put the BGS secret area in BT's programming, but then I noticed something different once the Green Egg cheat is activated. Before I got the green egg I was sure that the shower was turned off(but there was still water in the bottom) or there at least wasn't any sound from the shower head, but once I got the green egg I coudl hear and see water coming out of the shower, maybe if SnS worked you were supposed to unclog a pipe in GI to allow water passage through MMM, thus flushing out the green egg. Does anyone know what the shower was like before they used the codes?

Old 31st August 2004, 11:54 PM
Clanker

well i dont have the best memory that goes back 3-4 years, but i think it was always on.

Old 28th September 2004, 05:15 PM
Bunnycomb

I think the shower always runs. I will check in my spare time and report back if no one else has given a solid answer.

Old 28th September 2004, 08:39 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Just checked, the shower is allways on.