Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Homebrew Games and Tools

Homebrew Games and Tools If you've created a trainer, texture editor, or a full-blown fangame we'd like to see it here. Show off your mad programming skills.

Old 15th September 2010, 01:40 AM
Glowbo

Oh sorry. I was thinking crystal space. I heard its a pretty good program.

I didn't ask people to start telling me about how people probably won't want to do I posted it up in case some is interested. I've seen people post up things like this before and people have been interested. And yes I am a noob. It's not like iv'e been here for that long right? Iv'e only been here for a couple days (not including the time that iv'e had my account but never logged in). the only reason I started to use this place is because the other two people helping me with the game told me to come to a Banjo-Kazooie forum to find some people who may know how to do 3D programming and may be interested in helping out. Think of the chrystal jiggy that B-K pianist is making. He asked for 3D programmers and look at the responses he got. People were interested.

1. Because I can.

2. To give people an idea of what the game would be like.

3. Because I can.

Also I don't give a rat's ass if the game isn't actually made. It was fun coming up with it. If some one is interested in programming the game that's good but some one isn't then I suggest they ignore this thread cause I don't need to hear about the improbability of this game being created and there's really no point in you commenting.

Old 15th September 2010, 01:41 AM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
I'm liking the list, but the forum you posted this in is for anything non-video game related. Look for the Banjo Kazooie section at the top of the forums index.

Old 15th September 2010, 01:47 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Oh man, your bringing back great memories of what I dreamed Banjo-Threeie would be like before Nuts and Bolts was announced. Please for the love of god Rare, we all know this is a long shot now but take it back it roots.

Old 15th September 2010, 01:56 AM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
Good level, yada yada yada, insert creative advice here. All that aside, how the heck did you not see the Banjo section at the very top of the forums?

Old 15th September 2010, 01:59 AM
I Wanna Be The Admin

Total Awards: 13
INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
Moved to the correct forum.

Also, good ideas. I wish they would have implemented them.

Old 15th September 2010, 02:27 AM
Glowbo

And what does that mean? I don't need your bull shit about what you don't like about this game. If you think its a stupid idea then ignore this whole topic cause its obviously none of your business.

Old 15th September 2010, 02:28 AM
Glowbo

Those are some good ideas. I'll take them into consideration.

Oh okay. Didn't know that, still a new noob at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Nintendo6 View Post
Good level, yada yada yada, insert creative advice here. All that aside, how the heck did you not see the Banjo section at the very top of the forums?
I'm a noob okay! D: xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksimp23 View Post
Oh man, your bringing back great memories of what I dreamed Banjo-Threeie would be like before Nuts and Bolts was announced. Please for the love of god Rare, we all know this is a long shot now but take it back it roots.
Don't worry I will. There's a big surprise for players that complete the game 100%.

Old 15th September 2010, 02:36 AM
I Wanna Be The Admin

Total Awards: 13
INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
Here's a tip. If you want to make an addition, please do not double (or in this case, triple) post. Just add it to your original post.

Old 15th September 2010, 03:19 AM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
^ Double post edit your original one

Also are you making a FanGame I don't understand the concept of you listing these ?

Old 15th September 2010, 03:23 AM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Triple posts make me cringe also BKpianist was doing some of the work a story does not a game make my friend so unless you can contribute to the games development, and I don't mean a story then you sir are wasting your time.

Old 15th September 2010, 10:44 AM
Rarewitch Hero

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter 
Maybe you should make it into a book?

Old 15th September 2010, 12:45 PM
Mr. Pants

I was actually thinking about helping you but, since you won't tell me what program you're using...

Old 15th September 2010, 01:56 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebecj View Post
Crystal Jiggy has also made little progress since it was devised, almost 2 years ago I believe.
But unlike them, I actually spend time writing it out and coming up with ideas. Iv'e almost written out the whole story (and yes whyme in the game industry there IS such a thing as a story writer), i'm still thinking of boss ideas, i'm still thinking of levels, i'm coming up with moves, making new characters, etc. etc. in the game industry do you think they have one person do all the work? Now they have one or more people write out the story, some one compose the music, and the 3D programmers. Put that all together and what do you get? A game team. Now like I said before if your not interested in the whole thing then get your ass away from the damn topic cause its none of your business.

Old 15th September 2010, 01:59 PM
Glowbo

Banjo-Threeie Finished Tracks

Isl O' Hags East Cost (new hub): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBsCZE9g-T4

Fear Forest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rmlJnXWjcg

Fear Forest Underwater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_4vidhto8

Fear Forest Hollow Tree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPk2W...eature=related

Fear Forest Haunted Cabin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLlF2...eature=related

Stormy Coast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQpZRFMcLg

Stormy Coast Cave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KopH...eature=related

Stormy Coast Mini game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-Bu...eature=related

Stormy Coast Boss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdZt7...eature=related

Old 15th September 2010, 02:00 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquasAccount View Post
But unlike them, I actually spend time writing it out and coming up with ideas. Iv'e almost written out the whole story (and yes whyme in the game industry there IS such a thing as a story writer), i'm still thinking of boss ideas, i'm still thinking of levels, i'm coming up with moves, making new characters, etc. etc. in the game industry do you think they have one person do all the work? Now they have one or more people write out the story, some one compose the music, and the 3D programmers. Put that all together and what do you get? A game team. Now like I said before if your not interested in the whole thing then get your ass away from the damn topic cause its none of your business.
How many people at Rare write the story? Probably three or four people in TOTAL.

Hell, a few years ago there were only five music composers.

How much do you know about programing? What code are you going to code the game in?
You don't know?
Then how do you expect to lead a game design team if you don't know anything about game design?

That is like saying I'm going to fly an airplane with people in it to London, but I don't even know what an airplane is! lolololol

You're being an idiot. Go write a fanfiction, or at least a fan stragity guide to your nonexistent game.

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Tags
banjo-kazooie 3

User Tag List