Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 1st May 2009, 12:02 AM
Glowbo

so im confused

okay im going to tell you my story with the banjo series. i used to play and sucked badly till second grade where i actually learned how to play. then i moved to the usa and never played again because i gave away the n64. so about a year before banjo kazooie was released again i learned about stop n swop. wasnt really a big fan till i saw wat it actualy was. so i started to research about it and heard about this website.

so right now i am completley confused with all this stop n swop.

first i am going to clear away things i know are fake a tower room and all that stuff.

so someone explain this to me 1. those captain blackeye have anything to do with stop n swop?

2.what were the 2 stop n swop eggs in banjo tooie for in the original game because here all they do is give you a theme and a gamerpic

3. if it has been solved? what is stop n swop 2 for and what does it mean.

now what i think about stop n swop

i think you would acces stop n swop some how in the main menu and it would say now remove banjo kazooie and place banjo tooie. if not then tell me your idea or if there is an answer that has been liked the most then tell

i think the only reason its still alive today and wont stop till its solved is because of the crappy way rare tried to cover it up with all the easter eggs and all the stop n swop text related messages.

also 1` last thing what was the light blue egg for in the original banjo tooie.

okay this is the last thing seriously where can i find the stop n swop eggs in tooie? i already have the gold one. i know there is one in the water fall in spiral mountain behind a cage that i dont know how to open.

Last edited by T3CHN0156; 1st May 2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: forgot to put that in

Old 1st May 2009, 12:09 AM
Rarewitch Hero

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter 
1. It doesn't look like Blackeye does anything.

2. The eggs in the original game unlock the same things. It's just how you are getting them into the game that differs.

3. Rare don't have any concrete plans for Stop 'n' Swop 2 yet. You can get all the 'items' in Banjo-Tooie XBLA (Although only 4 have been found), but what game takes advantage of them is very much in the future.

You need to learn the Grip Grab move (Snake Jade Grove (i think)). You can then shimmy along the ledge by the waterfall and through the passage to the pak. The bronze one is in Spiral Mountain, above the forest clearing. You need to blast the metal covering away with a Grenade Egg.

Old 1st May 2009, 12:12 AM
Most Creative Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Reminiscence Rarity 
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3CHN0156 View Post
1. those captain blackeye have anything to do with stop n swop?
no. Just a cameo.

Quote:
2.what were the 2 stop n swop eggs in banjo tooie for in the original game because here all they do is give you a theme and a gamerpic
rumor says Dragon Kazooie, multiplayer jinjo, a new secret move, the jukebox, etc.

Quote:
3. if it has been solved? what is stop n swop 2 for and what does it mean.
SnS II is quite recent, so you got me there.

Quote:
i think the only reason its still alive today and wont stop till its solved is because of the crappy way rare tried to cover it up with all the easter eggs and all the stop n swop text related messages.
KillJoy.

Quote:
also 1` last thing what was the light blue egg for in the original banjo tooie.
not sure.

Quote:
okay this is the last thing seriously where can i find the stop n swop eggs in tooie? i already have the gold one. i know there is one in the water fall in spiral mountain behind a cage that i dont know how to open.
Grenade eggs.

Hope this helped.

Old 1st May 2009, 09:57 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
SNS was nixed when Rare noticed that there isn't way to swapping ice key and eggs from BK to BT so they included unlockables from SNS items in BT without swapping method. THE END

I'm not going to reveal my theory about SNS II because many of you will named me as idiot or stupid and i don't want be named that again so this time you won't see my theories about SNS II. Are you happy now?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 1st May 2009 at 10:36 AM.

Old 1st May 2009, 08:21 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
SNS was nixed when Rare noticed that there isn't way to swapping ice key and eggs from BK to BT so they included unlockables from SNS items in BT without swapping method. THE END
Except...

1. It didn't end there, hence Nuts & Bolts and the XBLA games... Don't lie to him...

2. That didn't answer any of his questions...

I am the Cl :eek: nemaster!!!!

Tags
blackeye, stop 'n swop, story, tooie