Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 1st October 2008, 02:10 AM
Dingpot

My first SNS theory

Ok, since this is probably been heard, dont yell at me because im not going to go into every other thread to check. Either way, heres my theory.

As we have all seen, in the new trailer, we see the egg on top of the tower (Not complete thing, just painting of the egg) My idea, is that whenever you collect the eggs, you transfer 1 egg at a time. With each egg, a different box appears. So when we say, i dont know, transfer the blue egg, the crate for the blue egg is on the tower with the blue egg painting, and so on.

Anyone agree/disagree. Comments?

Old 1st October 2008, 02:43 AM
Dingpot

This theory has been stated recently by others. The same idea of grabbing the x egg then having the data transfer to NaB then getting the crate at the x egg spot in Showdown Town then bringing the crate to mumbo and getting the prize. I think it is correct and will most likely happen considering the stuff we saw in the video and the clue in the achievements.

Old 1st October 2008, 05:34 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I think that there will be 7 SNS spots in Showdown Town-for 6 eggs and ice key-this one from trailer is just for Blue Egg.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 1st October 2008 at 08:10 AM.