Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 2nd September 2005, 08:39 PM
Glowbo

lol if that was real that would be a TIME CONSUMING task lol, its like

do all of this, oh and also you have to complte BK all the way up to GFF, no worries i hope

Old 2nd September 2005, 08:49 PM
Clanker

This reminds me i used to submit fake cheats too. One time i said you had to somehow beat Halo 1 without shooting a single bullet to play as cortana.

Old 2nd September 2005, 10:06 PM
Glowbo

sorry about all this I don't have banjo anymore so really I couldn't test it.

Old 2nd September 2005, 11:09 PM
Jinjo

Someone humor me and try that Sandcastle code, I don't have a 100% game anymore :-)

1949-2005

Old 2nd September 2005, 11:54 PM
Admin of Awesome

Total Awards: 21
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox SteamLink Verified 
There's no need to test it. I can guarentee you that all the sand castle codes have been found. The RWP found the table for them and there is no more. Theory = disproved.

Error ID: 10T. Rage Buffer overflow.

Old 3rd September 2005, 01:33 AM
Fruitcake

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Oh, and don't forget to talk to everyone in the game 3,827,624 times!

I'm so tired of all these fake theories. They're pretty funny, though. XD;;

Old 3rd September 2005, 04:11 AM
Jinjo

Whoa, Kaz da Breegull, how did you find out how to get Luigi??!

I read a code somewhere for Super Mario 64 that actually involved making a Pizza Hut appear outside the castle, and when you went inside, Luigi would be in there. I'm not kidding.

1949-2005

Old 3rd September 2005, 05:36 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref
If you were really intent on it, I guess all you'd have to do is take a 100% game over to TTC and enter in the code. If you get a cutscene, great. If you don't, the whole thing is false.

Incidentally, that's the problem with a lot of cheats. The first few steps already let you know if you've done it right or not, so if nothing weird happens when you do them you've already disproved it. Cheats should only have something weird happen after a long and arduous sequence... Then you really have to spend some time to find out if it's false. Like this:

Start up Banjo-Tooie. The cart must have never been played on before. Start a new game on File 2 and always have the minimum number of notes and jiggies for every milestone until you are allowed to enter Terrydactyland. Now, collect as many notes, jiggies, and cheato pages as you can without opening up or entering any other levels. Go back to the code chamber in MT and pause. Now, take out Banjo-Tooie and put in Banjo-Kazooie within 15 seconds. If you've never played on the Banjo-Kazooie cart before either, start a new game on File 3 and beat it with all notes and jiggies and EVERY MUMBO TOKEN - you must not spend any. (Transform when you're a washing machine and Mumbo won't charge you.) You must beat it in less than five hours. If you do this, in the party you will notice that one of the characters has a small shining object floating above their head. About five seconds after you first see it, reset the game, and start a new game on File 1. Play until you beat Furnace Fun, and when you enter Grunty's beauty room there will be a working cauldron. Enter to be transported to a large room with Gobi and about 20 signs that detail exactly how to make Stop 'N' Swop work. Just follow them, and you've figured out SNS!
You're good at this. Its completely feasable until the part where you have to reset BK thereby losing any data you have stored, so making another game on file one wouldnt do much if there were no data to activate a trigger of somesort. Nice try though

Old 7th September 2005, 07:22 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jinjo Jinjo
You're good at this. Its completely feasable until the part where you have to reset BK thereby losing any data you have stored, so making another game on file one wouldnt do much if there were no data to activate a trigger of somesort. Nice try though
Yeah, that's because if you actually read the post, they said that if people were going to try the other one, they may aswell try this one because they are obviously both ********.

:p ...and so continues the irony of life :p

Old 9th September 2005, 04:11 AM
Glowbo

LOL that code is so 1990's.

Thank you for bringing me back to the days of pokégods.

Old 9th September 2005, 07:58 PM
Brash Breegull

RWP Note Medal 
Speaking of the pokegods....

It was during 4th grade and I told my friend about the Pokegods and how one was supposed to get them. [I once read a cheat online that said if you remove the 'shiniest' chip inside of Blue, it would give you all the pokegods. Now that I think about it, I couldn't beleive I fell for such crap] We were in the kitchen with a flathead screwdriver trying to open up the Blue cartridge when his mom came in and got mad at us for trying something so stupid.

Old 9th September 2005, 08:13 PM
Dingpot

Yeah, I read just about every Pokemon cheat when I was 8...I remember one instructed to erase a 100% file, throw your Gameboy into a fire pit, and run into oncoming traffic. Then, you would turn on your game, and you would have all of the Pokemon ever created.

Old 9th September 2005, 09:33 PM
Bunnycomb

I remember reading my friends telling me that you could get Luigi by going into a secret room on yop of the castle in mario 64. That same friend also told me about finding a door in the power plant in order to get blue pikachu. I do however kniow that the pokemon games were supposed to be one big game, but they didn't have cartridge room. The reason they came up with the rumors was because hackers found pictures of pokemon that didn't make it into current titles, but did make it into future games in the series. ie. they found a picture of marrel which they thought was Blue Pikachu.

Old 9th September 2005, 11:32 PM
Brash Breegull

RWP Note Medal 
I never understood the whole MISSINGNO thing. I know it was huge on the Internet.

Old 10th September 2005, 02:13 AM
Jinjo

There actually is a legitimate way to get Mew. It's some elaborate glitch that was discovered a couple years ago. And of course, Nintendo wasn't happy... Just another video game company lie debunked :-)

MISSINGNO was always my favorite Pokemon for some reason. I guess I've just always liked cool, weird things like that!

1949-2005