Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 10th August 2012, 01:48 AM
Glowbo

Question Banjo-Tooie: Missing Honeycomb Piece?

Hello all,

I have all honeycomb pieces in all the worlds. I checked my totals and it proves that. However, I still require one more empty honeycomb piece to take to Honey B for an extra life piece. Where is this honeycomb? Is it hidden somewhere in the game? Maybe in Spiral Mountain or Jinjo Village or somewhere in the Wooded Hollow? I have no clue. But all game "worlds" have 100% honeycombs found.

Please help?? I am in a confusing jam... =/

Thank you!!

Old 10th August 2012, 01:58 AM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Behind and under Honey B's hive or atop the Red Jinjo house? I suppose those would be on the menu though...

EDIT: Wait, that's the Treble Cleff on the Red Jinjo house. Brain glitch.

Last edited by qwertykins76; 10th August 2012 at 02:02 AM.

Old 10th August 2012, 03:16 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyo76 View Post
Behind and under Honey B's hive or atop the Red Jinjo house? I suppose those would be on the menu though...

EDIT: Wait, that's the Treble Cleff on the Red Jinjo house. Brain glitch.
Yes, thank you very much! It was right behind Honey B's hive and to the right, behind a support post.

ALSO!!

It seems that I have 100% of the Cheato Pages collected, but for whatever reason the last cheat he gave me was 5. JUKEBOX and there is a large gap between that and 12. HOMING EGGS... I think... which was Stop n' Swop activated, amongst other various goodies.

Speaking of Eggs... what do you do in Heggy's Hutch? Was the whole point of the chicken to hatch the Swop n' Stop Eggs? If so, is that it? Am I done with it now? Anything else I'd need to know? What does Master Jiggywiggy's last challenge award you? Nothing? Is it just for an self-achievement factor?

Any other cheat codes that I can enter? I tried to enter CHEATOHONEYKING but it said it wouldn't save my game or award me XBOX achievements anymore if I used it, so I will wait till I finish the game till I enter them. All I (clearly) have left is to defeat Grunty at the top of Cauldron Keep.

I am so confused on how my cheato codes are numbered 5 and then 12. Where are 6-11?

Can anyone shed some light on these questions for me? Thanks!!

Old 10th August 2012, 09:14 AM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
I'm gonna say stuff but I warn that I think you should be learning most of this on your own, but I guess it's not a bad call...

Heggy's egg shed, was just for hatching the Eggs and wondering why there was a hole in the roof. (Which, by the way, I just realized the debris of which was what was covering the Split Up Pads in the room.) Jiggywiggy's challenge I don't think gives you anything, and I don't know much about the differences in the XBL version but I wouldn't doubt it awards you a gamer pic/achievement or something.

Codes 6-11 are codes (mostly,) not given to you in game. CHEATO must be typed before each one. They are as follows:

SUPERBANJO -Doubles your speed. And yes you'll so wish you had this long before.
SUPERBADDY -Doubles baddy speeds
NESTKING -Infinite eggs/feathers
JIGGYWIGGYSPECIAL -Opens all worlds
HONEYKING -Infinite health
JIGGYSCASTLIST -Lets you watch the credits in the start up menu
PLAYITAGAINSON -Lets you play all cinema, minigames and bosses if you haven't
Aaaaaand, that one that lets you get the signposts in Jiggy's temple to work. But I forgot it. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAYYYY.

If they don't work then try typing the part after CHEATO backwards for each one. I know you had to do that for some... Now, there are plenty of things in this game that are worthwhile to find. And I can think of a few secret things and areas that you may not have found, but I'm keeping my lips (fingers) sealed here.

You can 100% a game all you want but that doesn't have to mean that your adventure is over.

Old 10th August 2012, 09:20 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFinder1982 View Post
Yes, thank you very much! It was right behind Honey B's hive and to the right, behind a support post.

ALSO!!

It seems that I have 100% of the Cheato Pages collected, but for whatever reason the last cheat he gave me was 5. JUKEBOX and there is a large gap between that and 12. HOMING EGGS... I think... which was Stop n' Swop activated, amongst other various goodies.

Speaking of Eggs... what do you do in Heggy's Hutch? Was the whole point of the chicken to hatch the Swop n' Stop Eggs? If so, is that it? Am I done with it now? Anything else I'd need to know? What does Master Jiggywiggy's last challenge award you? Nothing? Is it just for an self-achievement factor?

Any other cheat codes that I can enter? I tried to enter CHEATOHONEYKING but it said it wouldn't save my game or award me XBOX achievements anymore if I used it, so I will wait till I finish the game till I enter them. All I (clearly) have left is to defeat Grunty at the top of Cauldron Keep.

I am so confused on how my cheato codes are numbered 5 and then 12. Where are 6-11?

Can anyone shed some light on these questions for me? Thanks!!
1. Cheats 6-11 are revealed in previous post.
2. Heggy can hatch 2 SNS eggs. Those are eggs from BK which are placed in BT because you can't transfer eggs from BK to BT.
3. Jiggywiggy's Super Special Challenge is unsolved mystery. After complete of the challenge Jiggywiggy said "You are truely the chosen one" and nothing is unlocked.
Why it is named as SUPER SPECIAL if it is useless feature?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 10th August 2012 at 09:30 AM.

Old 10th August 2012, 04:03 PM
Formerly GoldenJiggies

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B2K1 
Yeah that's the hardest one to find in the game actually. Right near the place you use them.

Old 10th August 2012, 08:31 PM
Dingpot

SUPERBANJO -Doubles your speed. And yes you'll so wish you had this long before.

HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS?

Old 14th August 2012, 07:08 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies View Post
Yeah that's the hardest one to find in the game actually. Right near the place you use them.
I think that it was my last honeycomb in game.

Old 14th August 2012, 04:45 PM
Formerly GoldenJiggies

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
I think that it was my last honeycomb in game.
Ditto.

Tags
banjo-tooie xbla, honeycombs, jiggy, missed

User Tag List