Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 17th March 2024, 10:17 AM
Trash Apprentice

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Just beat Halo 2. I enjoyed how it opened up the story and kinda' talked more about what's going with the Halos and it was nice to see some relatable Covenant stuff with the Arbiter.

I think Chief and Cortana have a funny back and forth and I like seeing the antics Chief comes up with to solve situations. Looking forward to playing Halo 3.

Old 19th March 2024, 02:48 PM
Formerly Jinjonator_Dude

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 
my subtitles bugged out on me at the end of kingdom hearts

Old 19th March 2024, 09:34 PM
a banana peel

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
You unlocked the megalixireyblade, this is normal game behavior for pro gamers

Old 4th April 2024, 02:08 AM
Satan

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Toejam is a weiner. Earl is on vacation.

Old Today, 01:07 AM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Almost at my 4th banned Overwatch account. The last one was perma-banned when Mauga was released in competitive - I won 21 games in a row, and then right after that I was forever banned for "playing outside of my skill range." Because they decided to put this new account in silver instead of low-mid Masters to start - and this comes after the previous account was told "You will need to make a new account to continue playing Overwatch" after it was banned from people endlessly false reporting it when they lost.

This time it's people false reporting for 'abusive language' and when asked Blizzard what was said (I don't even use the chat, it's muted 99% of the time, with the voice channel blocked as well) they have no reply and say "We will not discuss this".

God, I ****ing hate Blizzard. I was right to call them out back in 2018, and now I'm glad the entire internet is on my side saying how shite they have become.

I should mention, my original account - which I had played since BETA, that had every single cosmetic unlocked - was silenced for 360 days, and then with around 20 days left in the silence, was permanently banned for, once again, abusive chat...despite not being able to use ANY communication channels. When I brought this up, with proof, support ignored it and said they no longer wish to communicate over this issue and will not reply further and that the ban is being upheld. Literally had sent them my drivers license, phone number, multiple screenshots proving the account couldn't even use chat when it was banned (and not that I used it before, aside from playing with friends). I should note, I have a folder with hundreds of screenshots of me with 4-5 gold medals every single game, and yet they had demoted me from low GM to silver over a single season, then matched me with people leaving every 3/4 games, or straight up griefing and walling in spawn. These people, of course, were never banned.

/rant. **** Blizzard. My account now is called "BoyCottBlizz" because the last account was "FECKBlizz" which they of course reverted to "player" despite people constantly giving me endorsements and praising it.

Oh, I forgot a good one. I stomped a 4-stack of players years ago with Junkrat... and they reported me for aimbotting. Told them I have thousands of hours playing TF2, and Junkrat's projectiles are literally the easiest thing to aim, and, surprise surprise, the account was suspended a day later. This was only in Diamond too, and it was because I hit a /two/ airshots on a Pharah. I guess **** me for being even remotely skilled at the game, haha. Blizzard made sure the suspension lasted a few days past the expiration date of the replay, so I couldn't even save it to show how BS it was.

Last edited by DementedSun; Today at 01:24 AM.

Old Today, 06:18 AM
a banana peel

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Why have you made four accounts to play a game you hate

Old Today, 07:36 AM
Trash Apprentice

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I actually understand where they're coming from. When Overwatch was good, it was gooooooooooooooood.

It's hard to let a good thing go, even if it sucks now.

User Tag List