Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 17th December 2008, 06:30 AM
Dingpot

Sorry dude I did'nt mean to steal ure topic jus new and had'nt checked out forums yet

Old 6th January 2009, 07:00 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_wierdGuy View Post
i stole his glory so now he wont tell me the secret global conspiracy behind sns...

he was just a cameo, a little easter egg... although who knows, maybe he would have been more then that if SNS had been implemented properly...
hehehe!
but he wasn't just a "little" easter egg, he had too many polygons and was too much well designed to have no worth at all.

Not even SnS items at BK had a room with so many details as he had at BT.

Old 7th January 2009, 10:33 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccd-ToF View Post
That true !

2 Eggs in MMM, 1 in Rusty bucket bay and the picture of the Pink eggs in Jolly...

Only the Dark blue and the Yellow is not related to him. I remember the board in grabed by the ghoulies with only 4 eggs...
Another link to the pink egg, unless it was allready mentioned and i dident notice...

In RRB, there is a room with a map of TTC, with Shark Food Island having an X on it. So blackeyes ship was headed for the pink egg, and he had a picture of it near him...Hmmm...

Old 7th January 2009, 10:37 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
Mysteries about Captain Blackeye:

-Rare said that evil pirate has a mission and purpose and we will learn more from certain tavern,
-he ask Banjo to buy another glass of water but he can't do it,
-he said that he has a dream once where he was in fine game and bear stole his glory...,
-near him there are Treasure Trove Cove, Sharkfood Island and Pink Egg picture and treasure chests looks like as Treasure Trove Cove entrance chest,
-in map room on Rusty Bucket ship there is Treasure Trove Cove map with X on Sharkfood Island where Pink Egg is hidden,
-there is Red Egg in Captain 's' Cabin on Rusty Bucket ship,
-there is room in Mad Monster Mansion with Captain Blackeye's picture and closed treasure chest,
-on SnS Whiteboard there is Captain 's' Cabin map with X on Red Egg and big X that looks like as crossed pirate swords from Blackeye's head,
Just a thought, but manye the ice key opened the chest in the tavern, giving access to TTC? Once there you could get the pink egg and give it to Blackeye or something?