Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 6th May 2009, 04:41 PM
Glowbo

Question If you made Banjo-threeie

If you made Banjo-threeie what whuld you do
Story,charictors,arears,bosses.
my idear is
Story: gruntilda is a head and she is found by her sisters and thay take over gruntildas job trying to kill banjo and kazooie
grunty rushes....well head hops to banjo's house
Banjo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRUNTILDA
kazooie throws a plat at her
Gruntilda:dum bird banjo kazooie my sisters is trying to kill you
Banjo: you did not rime
Gruntilda: im in a rush and its hard to riime all thre time
kazooie: you jused rimed
banjo: why are you helping us
gruntilda: princabul...
banjo:...
gruntilda:gogo
kazooie: well got nuthin betta to do
banjo: lets go
gruntilda: whate take my wichy walky talky so we can comunicate
banjo: ok
and thats all i got i whuld like to hear from u

Old 6th May 2009, 05:32 PM
Most Improved Member ('08 - '09)

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 

If I made it, it wouldn't be like that..

Old 6th May 2009, 06:06 PM
Glowbo

Question ok

...ok what whuld u do the? (not saying it in a angry way)

Old 7th May 2009, 02:58 AM
Glowbo

Can u fix ur spelling. it kinda got on my nerves

Old 7th May 2009, 12:05 PM
Most Improved Member ('08 - '09)

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinwillburn View Post
Can u fix ur spelling. it kinda got on my nerves

Old 7th May 2009, 12:35 PM
Clanker

INFECTED - B1K1 
The overworld would be BIG with lots of stuff to do in it with secret passages and places - kind of like Zelda - though more themed like in the previous games. I would also make it more difficult. For instance, falling stalactites in a grotto and not just some enemies here and there. (I have a small part of my imaginary overworld in my head and it's EPIC!)

For the worlds..I would make them gigantic too, also themed, where maybe five of the jiggies is hard to find. There would be ten worlds and each world would contain 15 jiggies. The overworld would contain 30 jiggies, some harder to find than others.

For the gameplay, there could be several ways to get each jiggy, you just have to use your creativity. Picture yourself a rock and behind this rock it's a jiggy. You could either blow it up with something you find in the world or......well, haven't figured out other ways. Perhaps use a pickaxe and destroy it by pecking it (which would've taken more time than the first alternative), lol .

Overall, I would make the game hard to complete (I like games you have to struggle a bit with) - Like how some of the jiggies would be hard to obtain cause you wouldn't know where to look.

Last edited by Lakitu; 7th May 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Old 7th May 2009, 03:59 PM
Glowbo

Talking Wow...

that relly good idear...

Old 7th May 2009, 05:48 PM
Clanker

just look at TOT's sig thats what id do

Old 7th May 2009, 05:50 PM
Clanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowerOfTragedy View Post
nah it made me

Old 7th May 2009, 05:57 PM
Glowbo

Talking ye

Ye ToT game is brill and i can not whate fore the full game

Old 9th May 2009, 07:17 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Let's get back on topic so this doesn't become another post for Banjo's Revenge.

Story: Grunty makes her own game. In it her lack of creativity has her stealing other games to create "Grunty's Game!" It would have Mario worlds (without saying so), Halo worlds (Without saying so), and such.

The hub would be Spiral mountain and Grunty's Lair, which is now a huge palace. Jinjo village and Bottles house could still be reached though through a hole in the wall like in Tooie.

Levels would be classic BK levels. More moves and no backtracking. Unless of course you'd fid it easier to do somthing later. The usaul 10 Jiggys a level. 100 seperate notes per world(200 if nessary) with actual note scores used to open hub world notedoors. Transformations and bosses every level. Difficulty level selection for n00bs. Live multiplayer. Replay mode with full upgrades you got. Stop'n'swop III and Cheato!
Bosses would have less egg shooting and swiming.

Old 9th May 2009, 07:27 PM
Humba Wumba

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breegullbeak View Post
Let's get back on topic so this doesn't become another post for Banjo's Revenge.

Story: Grunty makes her own game. In it her lack of creativity has her stealing other games to create "Grunty's Game!" It would have Mario worlds (without saying so), Halo worlds (Without saying so), and such.

The hub would be Spiral mountain and Grunty's Lair, which is now a huge palace. Jinjo village and Bottles house could still be reached though through a hole in the wall like in Tooie.

Levels would be classic BK levels. More moves and no backtracking. Unless of course you'd fid it easier to do somthing later. The usaul 10 Jiggys a level. 100 seperate notes per world(200 if nessary) with actual note scores used to open hub world notedoors. Transformations and bosses every level. Difficulty level selection for n00bs. Live multiplayer. Replay mode with full upgrades you got. Stop'n'swop III and Cheato!
Bosses would have less egg shooting and swiming.
So...what you just said is a remake of banjo kazooie, but with jinjo village...

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME WITH TEH GRAPHICS AND JUNK!!!! [/fanboyism]

Old 10th May 2009, 09:59 AM
Glowbo

thats a cool idear and i had a idear to add on to yours...the grunty liar is can be a factory and diffrent elements from her game can be diffrent levels. And whith the jinjos, grunty has capturde them to work in her factory...this idear has made me think...its relly good...the final boss can be gruntilda in many forms like all the clishay(sorry for spelling) bosse:3

Old 10th May 2009, 04:48 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
my idea would be the following

story: Banjo wakes up from a horrible nightmare{nuts and bolts} and sees that Grunty has used [insert generic plot device here] to regain her body and powers. Grunty has taken over all of the isle o hags and has Gruntiezed[my word] and everyone has become evil green versions of themselves, except for Banjo and Kazooie{because their the heroes} and Jiggywiggy{so the player can use jiggies]

characters: Returning cast of B-T and B-K, no NaB characters

worlds: all the worlds from the first 2 games and 9 new worlds that were too awesome for NaB

Bosses: Gruntiezed Mumbo, Humba, Bottles, bosses from B-T and new ones.

Old 10th May 2009, 05:40 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Grunty was recently trapped in LOG's factory. I would make it so Grunty and Piddles overpower LOG (probably by a mistake on LOG's behalf, but it was all Grunty needed to retaliate). She ends up trapping LOG in some data or something (work with me), and seizing LOG's factory for her own.

Banjo and Kazooie are sleeping when the same radio from N&B wakes them up, but this time it's not Jamjars, its LOG. He is speaking to them through the radio because Grunty turned him into data, or watts, or something along those lines. He proceeds to tell them how Grunty has taken over his factory and now seeks to make an ultra game for herself. LOG tells them to try and ruin her plans by going to his former-factory in Showdown Town. Grunty has reopened the portal between worlds right in the mouth of her old lair, almost as if she was expecting BK to accept this mission, also symbolizing that SDT now belongs to her.

The portal leads to the inside of the factory rather than the outer Showdown Down, and by some twist of fate Grunty is able to trap Banjo and Kazooie in a force field, separate them, and send Kazooie somewhere in her game. She then proceeds to telling Banjo that things will end differently this time because she makes the rules, and they play the game. The introduction to the game ends by Grunty announcing that she is now 'Gruntilda, Lady of Games" and then she sends Banjo into her game, too.

Banjo and Kazooie start in different parts of the game. So basically, you complete a level with just Banjo (with his BT moves, and a few more he learns) get the jiggies and notes, then the next level you get to will be played as Kazooie (with her BT moves) until they finally meet up again. This pretty much forces them to learn all their moves again so this can be a platformer right off the bat. After you reunite, you may go back as BK and get any jiggies you couldn't get alone.

Levels would be pretty much:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breegullbeak View Post
In it her lack of creativity has her stealing other games to create "Grunty's Game!" It would have Mario worlds (without saying so), Halo worlds (Without saying so), and such.
and stuff like that.

Tags
banjo kazooie three

User Tag List