Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 30th October 2012, 06:45 PM
Glowbo

Smile New here and fan of the series...

Hi I'm new here, I never played the BK series but started playing BK1 and 2 about a week ago, It's actually nostalgic, not because I play it before (because I didn't) but it feels similar to other platform games that I played that are very similar to it, namely the 3D Gex games and Croc 1 and 2, especially Croc 2, Wish I played this series when I was young tough but oh well, I have decided to experiment with gameshark codes on BK1 and some of them work but some just crash the emulator. (Project64)

This is one of the code I am trying to make it work.

812986BA 082A
812986BE 082A

Supposely this turns you into the cargo ship (Rusty Bucket), but the emu crashes as soon as I go to next room, Curiously does it work on the real N64? I also heard there are 2 versions of BK1 version 1.0 and 1.1, does this affect anything? if it's possible can you put any screenshots or a video, I tried searching on youtube but while I did got results of modified models trough gameshark all of them are small objects/characters not huge objects like Rusty Bucket I also saw a code which supposedly turns you into the sphinx which I tried and didn't work, maybe the emulator overloads or something when loading huge playable models??? I don't have an N64 so I can't test on one and even then I woulnd't know how to use gameshark/other code systems on a console.

Tags
emulation, fanboy, fun, gameshark, new member

User Tag List