Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 26th May 2008, 12:51 AM
Retired

Total Awards: 11
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiwanttobrawl View Post
think about this: Mario Hoops 3 on 3 ---> Final Fantasy ---> Kingdom Hearts ---> Mickey Mouse!!! Mickey Mouse is a Mario character! lol
OBJECTION!

Old 26th May 2008, 01:51 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 3
Random Award INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
i don't get how that works

Old 26th May 2008, 02:31 AM
Retired

RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiwanttobrawl View Post
i don't get how that works
They are just separate people. The Cloud who worked under Hades in Kingdom Hearts is not the Cloud who was traveling the world with Tifa, Yuffie, Barret and co. fighting Sephiroth. Cid doesn't bother flying or fighting at all. Hell, Aeris (Aerith) it still alive.

Also, Seitzer never lived in Twilight Town. Seifer, Selphie, Fuujin, Raijin, and Squall (Leon) are radically different ages, Vivi knows no magic, Yuna, Paine, and Rikku are ****in' fairies and not young, hot chicks. Tidus and Wakka are different ages from Auron, who doesn't live in the Underworld.

If we assume that these are the same characters as their FF counterparts, then none of this makes any logical sense. Just imagine these characters sort of like the multiple Links in the Zelda series.

Next time, just listen to Godot.

Last edited by Avarice; 26th May 2008 at 02:34 AM.

Old 26th May 2008, 06:10 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
They are just separate people. The Cloud who worked under Hades in Kingdom Hearts is not the Cloud who was traveling the world with Tifa, Yuffie, Barret and co. fighting Sephiroth. Cid doesn't bother flying or fighting at all. Hell, Aeris (Aerith) it still alive.

Also, Seitzer never lived in Twilight Town. Seifer, Selphie, Fuujin, Raijin, and Squall (Leon) are radically different ages, Vivi knows no magic, Yuna, Paine, and Rikku are ****in' fairies and not young, hot chicks. Tidus and Wakka are different ages from Auron, who doesn't live in the Underworld.

If we assume that these are the same characters as their FF counterparts, then none of this makes any logical sense. Just imagine these characters sort of like the multiple Links in the Zelda series.

Next time, just listen to Godot.
Spoiler: (highlight to view)
Actually, couldn't Auron be in the Underworld, since he's dead? Or did I make that up in my mind. I could have sworn that at the end of FFX you find out that he was dead the entire time.

And I wouldn't put Seifer Fuujin and Raijin as radically different ages.

Maybe when they all got to their KH worlds from their own worlds, they went through worm holes that warped their ages and selves.

Or maybe I'm just grabbing for answers. Probably that one.

Old 26th May 2008, 03:59 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo mumbo View Post
Or maybe I'm just grabbing for answers. Probably that one.
I've never actually played FF8 or FF10, so I'm going by what I've seen on message boards and things my friend who has beaten the games has told me, what I've read in interviews etc.

But yeah, you're definitely grabbing for answers. I think there are a couple of interviews that confirm what I said somewhere too.

Tags
bk3, crossover, mario, ssbb

User Tag List