Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 17th August 2010, 09:23 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeiiii View Post
Well, this 'clue' was far-fetched, and many of you are tired of the SnS theories, but I can't stand that they thought the rewards they gave us in the XBLA versions was good enough. There are ideas of what the eggs and key could have unlocked but will we ever truly know what their main purpose was? What Rare did for the XBLA version was give it 'new' prizes, not the originals... so there is a part in me (and maybe all of us) that is still curious to find out how to solve this mystery. So unless I get a Banjo Threeie, I will not be truly satisfied.
That's not true, the prizes in BT XBLA ARE originals plus special bonus for 360 players. and Banjo-Threeie IS Nuts & Bolts, stop expecting a REAL Banjo-Threeie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjoesusxx View Post
Pretty much this.

SnS was never meant to be a big huge thing, there were never any clearly laid out plans as to what the awards would be, and it was scrapped super early, before it ever even became a thing.
It was supposed to give you small bonuses but SNS was dropped far in development. Most likely when DK64 did hit markets.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 17th August 2010 at 09:27 AM.

Old 17th August 2010, 01:41 PM
Rare player from Venezuela

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B2K1 
I consider myself a "new" member, Ive only been here for a couple years but I always find it incredibly amusing how people just come in here with new theories about a hidden feature in a 12 year old N64 game...

Old 17th August 2010, 04:04 PM
Mr. Pants

Go

@BanjoPL Retcon Nuts & Bolts' place in the storyline and categorize it under "spin-offs". Make a Banjo-Threeie platformer in it's place. Done and done. If they don't do that, at least make Banjo-Kazooie 4 a platformer!
________
SHIP SALE

Last edited by Starblazer; 10th May 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Old 4th January 2011, 04:01 AM
Glowbo

Don't worry Jake
All our achivments in the world has started off as pipe dreams often met with serious skepticism as a result of the mindset of the world or we would be living in caves being too afraid of the strange "giants" also known as dinosaurs while never learning the hidden subconscious secrets of the world to better ourselves.

Don't pay any heed to the skeptics as they truly cannot see nor hear how they sound and wish for people like you to remain ignorant.

Last edited by Kyle; 4th January 2011 at 04:05 AM.

Old 4th January 2011, 04:18 AM
Mingy Jonjo

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Kyle, I hear what you're saying. Let's face facts though, Stop'n'Swap for the N64 is over. Someday the secrets will be revealed, it'll turn out super secret hidden levels were locked away, and you can laugh because you knew it all along.

Old 4th January 2011, 12:16 PM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Kyle last guy that had a rant like that about sceptics not believing him ragequited the forums please do not be like him kthxbi

Old 6th February 2011, 12:39 AM
Dingpot

Something about Stop 'n' Swop: What was done with Banjo-Tooie was better, because you didn't need another game or two in order to make it work, nor did you risk breaking your games and system.

Old 11th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Missing Hero

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugbzurg View Post
Something about Stop 'n' Swop: What was done with Banjo-Tooie was better, because you didn't need another game or two in order to make it work, nor did you risk breaking your games and system.
Stop BK paks with items and swap them for rewards! Stop 'N' Swap!

Old 12th February 2011, 11:06 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
Stop BK paks with items and swap them for rewards! Stop 'N' Swap!
Exactly! You don't just stop 'em, you KILL THEM! Weather it's "better" or not is probably more or less dabatable, but it's certainly more practical and less costly to both the company and to gamers... I think (for Rare)...

Oh, and for those who don't know, the 2nd game was Donkey Kong 64, or so I've heard. Due to data involving an ice key that is not found through normal means.

Tags
banjo, kazooie, sns, stop, swop

User Tag List