Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 1st December 2015, 06:35 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
Raising friendship through Pokémon Amie makes the pokémon get boosted Exp and likely to shake off status effects and sometimes even completely evade moves. It's actually really cool!
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 1st December 2015, 06:52 PM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smouvy View Post
Raising friendship through Pokémon Amie makes the pokémon get boosted Exp and likely to shake off status effects and sometimes even completely evade moves. It's actually really cool!
This is worded like one of those nameless NPCs in a Pokemon Center.

Old 1st December 2015, 08:31 PM
Rare Witch Hero

\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 1st December 2015, 10:30 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I know that I've definitely had enough, unless they start changing game mechanics.
I just want them to add a hard mode [that you can select from the get-go]; you never have to strategize in any of these games and can just stomp the competition. Heck, you can pretty much clear gyms with a single super-effective attack used over and over again.

Old 1st December 2015, 11:30 PM
"Owned"

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1UP View Post
I just want them to add a hard mode [that you can select from the get-go]; you never have to strategize in any of these games and can just stomp the competition. Heck, you can pretty much clear gyms with a single super-effective attack used over and over again.
I liked how they gave Candice a Medicham, Volkner an Octillery and an Ambipom, Aaron a Drapion, and Flint a Lopunny, a Steelix, and a Drifblim in Diamond and Pearl. But turns out they only did that because the dex was lacking, so they made it all lame again in platty.

Old 3rd December 2015, 04:54 AM
"Owned"

So dope, they re-released on the 3ds eshop like last year so I finally got another chance to play it again. I always wanted to join the Science club

Old 3rd December 2015, 09:01 AM
Rare Witch Hero

such a shame they never made a third one
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 22nd January 2016, 06:51 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
So Pokemon is turning 20 in about a month and starting next month they're doing a bunch of Legendary Pokemon giveaways on 6th gen games. I don't have one so which should I get?

Old 22nd January 2016, 07:13 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breegullbeak View Post
So Pokemon is turning 20 in about a month and starting next month they're doing a bunch of Legendary Pokemon giveaways on 6th gen games. I don't have one so which should I get?
What are your feelings for the original Ruby Sapphire and Emerald?

Old 22nd January 2016, 08:41 PM
"Owned"

Quote:
Just get Omega ruby / alpha sapphire. They improved from XY and you can still catch the new gen 6 pokes with a cool new scanner item thing. Both ORAS and XY have shitty endgames though

Actually, ORAS had an ok endgame. I don't wanna spoil it but you can catch deoxys in a super cool way. And also flying around the skies of hoenn with lati@s is a blast. The abandoned ship is fun to explore, there's loads of legendaries, and there's a whole island that caters to competitive players. Damn alpha sappihire was really fun now that I think about it and my experience was ruined because I found out that my trainer name Pubes was legal enough to use for single player campaign but apparently too vulgar for multiplayer so all my EV trained shiny competitive pokes were tainted with my Pubic OT name and they're all useless. Thanks a lot Game Freak you ****ing nutsacks for having a totally inconsistent and retarded naming filter. Who cares though anyway? I lost my 3DS somehow a couple months ago so I'll probably never play a Pokemon game ever again. Kind of depressing :[

Last edited by Angry Ancestor; 22nd January 2016 at 08:47 PM.

Old 23rd January 2016, 10:19 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
I've done Emerald and Sapphire, but never Ruby. Emerald I actually got relatively close to getting a complete Pokedex, farther than any other game at least. I'd be down to do those games again, but I'm interested in what the general opinion is of X and Y. Did it turn sour like Black and White or is it still generally regarded as 2 good games?

Old 24th January 2016, 06:17 AM
Formerly BanjoBoy123

INFECTED - B1K1 
that new genie shit is the god damn stupidest looking pokemon in the ****ing universe

Old 24th January 2016, 07:12 AM
"Owned"

Quote:
I've done Emerald and Sapphire, but never Ruby. Emerald I actually got relatively close to getting a complete Pokedex, farther than any other game at least. I'd be down to do those games again, but I'm interested in what the general opinion is of X and Y. Did it turn sour like Black and White or is it still generally regarded as 2 good games?
As far as I know and think personally, XY has held up well. The graphics are great and the game is just super refreshing overall. BW was a complete slog (although the sequels greatly improved on them) but I think XY is a solid gaming and Pokemon experience. Sorry for the shallow answer but I don't see anyone else trying to help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
that new genie shit is the god damn stupidest looking pokemon in the ****ing universe
R U talking about Hoopa? In which case I would agree! But if ur talking about thundurus tornadus and landorus, those "new" genies are 5 years old now (in this case I still agree they r stupid as all shit)

you're def referring to a gen 6 poke. I dont mean to insult ur pokemon knowledge but I'm leaving my post how it is because how craaaazy is it that BW is over 5 yo?! wowzers....

Old 24th January 2016, 07:24 AM
Formerly BanjoBoy123

INFECTED - B1K1 
i was talking about hoopa, but all of the above

Old 25th January 2016, 01:05 AM
Jinjo

INFECTED - B1K1 
Anyone here likes the Mystery Dungeon series? I have been playing Super Mystery Dungeon this week and I think Chunsoft did a good job at balancing the difficulty of the game, too bad some items are OP and can be used to complete easily any dungeon XD

Tags
lol tags

User Tag List