Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 7th November 2003, 08:54 PM
Brash Breegull

What Would sns have been?

Regardless of the fact that sns was never properly made, i am still making this topic.

what did you actualy think sns would have been. sure eggs and keys and that, but what would you have got for them. A pathetic transformation and a rather pants move? i doubt anyone actualy *expected* that. So, what did you expect? whatever you expected probably wouldent have been as good as it actualy was, it was more the principle - swaping data between games - that would have "amazed" us.

i dont know what it would have been, thats why im asking you.

(BTW, im pretty much clueless about EVERYTHING so if ive got something wrong, dont go flaming me

Old 7th November 2003, 10:01 PM
Jinjo

SNS wouldn't have been any cooler than that connectivity crap Nintendo's doing. I can't believe people are still acting like it's a disappointment not to see it in future games... for me, not seeing SNS is an expectation.

Old 8th November 2003, 12:41 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
SnS would have been an unlockable world of complete bliss, where anything goes! You could jump for Jiggy's, or just plain kill Bottles for a few notes. Plus, you would have unlimited everything, including the amount of Jiggy's you could collect. A bonus would be offered for the patience to collect 1,000,000 jiggies. It would be in the form of a nice SNS trophy called... "The nice SNS trophy". Plus, there would be this techno rave area where all the eggs would be on pedestals, shining lights of their own colors on the dance floor below them. Mumbo would come out and give you a 60's disco outfit, and you'd have to bust a move to open the note door that's in the corner by the bar. At that point, Lord Buggery of The Lost Banjo World (the one you're currently in, duh) would come and give you a peice of candy for Moggy, since Boggy sold all their fish for some more candy that he ate. Klungo would be around, too, and he would be vowing to hurt Banjo and Kazooie, but only if his contract was valid in which he would be able to be a good guy at the end of Tooie and eat some cake. That's why Mumbo tells you about Tooie at the end of the game. Because of Klungo's contract.

And there would be sprinkles

Old 8th November 2003, 12:56 AM
Glowbo

wow.... that was THE COOLEST THING I EVER HEARD... i mean, most of it sounded boring, like the infinite jiggies, and killing Bottles, but then you added SPRINKLES! THAT MADE EVERYTHING SOUND SO AWESOME!!! i think that SNS should unlock a mode where you can transform into ANY enemy or ally or mumbo transformation that you've seen... and play through the game as it! i mean, who WOULDN'T want to run around Mad Monster Mansion as Topper, or beat up Nipper as one of those Pirate Grublins?

Old 8th November 2003, 01:24 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally posted by Jinjo No. 666
wow.... that was THE COOLEST THING I EVER HEARD... i mean, most of it sounded boring, like the infinite jiggies, and killing Bottles, but then you added SPRINKLES! THAT MADE EVERYTHING SOUND SO AWESOME!!!
It was, until attention was called to it. Now it's just crap.

Old 8th November 2003, 01:38 AM
Glowbo

hmmm... how about you replace sprinkles with jimmies? that should make everything right...

Old 8th November 2003, 09:13 PM
Brash Breegull

no, mini marshmallows would have made it all right - its just not complete without them.

no ones taken my post seriosly, including me. , lol, what is life without RWP insanity?

Old 8th November 2003, 10:13 PM
wkw427

no kazooie bloes all her hot air on the ice wall gatd key unlock gobie vAlly door finds a sponge sokes up ttc water gets egg give it to gobie he gibes rock key blast cave to jinjo village go to heggy's steal fake yellow egg and..... i've no clue!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!~?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!

Last edited by Icy Guy; 14th July 2004 at 10:06 AM.

Old 9th November 2003, 02:09 AM
DustinDemon

I think SNS wouldn't unlock any level or anything, but more of a bonus quest for you to do. Grunty would discover that bringing the eggs and key together would bring her enough power to not only restore her body, but destroy the Isle O' Hags totally. Because Klungo is no longer no the side of evil, Grunty has no way of collecting these items. Her memory starts to spark and she remembers hearing something about going back to 'Banjo-Kazooie' to get the items. Her Mecha Grunty suit would have come in handy at a time like this...But wait! Grunty puts her brain to use...She remembers the spell to make her spirit release from her...skull. She could posess one of the living souls that lived on the isle. She couldn't posess Mumbo, since he was the only one who knew how to recieve these items. She would have to take control of someone else...of course! That annoying Humba Wumba would make a great target! So Grunty's spirit set out to find that pathetic witch doctress. Unfortunately, there was a storm about. Spirits aren' t that strong, so the wind blew her about violently. The first living thing her body touched turned out to be less that effective....CANARY MARY! Well, she could still make it over to the shaman's house. The bird had magnificent flying skills, so the wind wouldn't be a problem.

That's all I've thought of so far

Old 9th November 2003, 02:13 AM
wkw427

that is very good!

Old 10th November 2003, 03:20 AM
Brash Breegull

as you probably heard, the SnS hint in Grabbed By the Ghoulies mentions a secret level being opened once the secrets were collected.

I imagine the secret level to be unlike anything ever experienced before, whose magnificence and sheer brilliance would blow away everything else ever known...........

.............but we'll never know.

Old 11th November 2003, 12:51 AM
wkw427

theres no mention to sns in bt, right?

Old 12th November 2003, 03:59 AM
Brash Breegull

no mention of the specific phrase, but the eggs and ice key are found.