Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic

Rare & Playtonic Discuss anything Rare related, from classic Rareware to the Golden(eye) era or even some of their later projects. If it's Rare it's here.

Old 13th December 2017, 05:02 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Rainbow Yooka-Laylee Switch Release

I know I know, old news. Or at least, forgotten news, but Yooka's finally getting its rightful Switch release Dec. 14; that's tomorrow.

And y'know what, I'm probably the only person on this entire website who hasn't played it yet because I'm a gosh darn lubberwort and generally abhorrent human being, but I am going straight to the store first thing tomorrow to purchase a Nintendo Switch, and my own belated copy of Yooka-Laylee. It's about time.

Feel free to also discuss anything Yooka-Laylee-related, as it's been a while since we've talked about it. Did you like the game? One wonders what has gone on behind the scenes at Playtonic. Yooka didn't sell well, or receive great reception after all their passionate devotion. That's gotta sting. They've been almost entirely silent ever since the very day of Yooka's initial release, and one can only hope they won't disband altogether. I certainly hope they're not feeling dejected.

Who's excited for the Switch release of Yooka-Kazooie Odyssey in Time?

Tags
lol tags

User Tag List