Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 5th August 2006, 01:09 AM
Dingpot

Location: NYC, on top of the Empire State Building with a grenade launcher.
great job Pinkbull!
Thanx alot

Last edited by OmniMan; 5th August 2006 at 02:42 AM.

Old 5th August 2006, 02:12 AM
Glowbo

Yay Pinkbull that certainly would help instead of doing the same things over and over without realizing it.

LOL SONIK HEROZ FERT!!1!
(best with sound effects)

Old 5th August 2006, 04:43 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I forged weeks into making that. It's good to see people appreciating my work. That's why I'm making another article. I'll try to make sure this time it keeps on track. I don't want this ending up like the last time near the end of it's days. I just want it how it used to be with people trying out their ideas. Not posting every single one of their theorys on the forums...And progress. We can't forget about progress. That's somthing we lost awhile back. And I think we need it back...

Old 6th August 2006, 12:36 PM
Alumni Staff

Total Awards: 1
Awesome Default Medal 
^ I agree.

The timing of this REALLY stinks, loads of people are away for the summer >_< So I don't think we'll see any activity for a while

There's also the chance that people will realise the thread was locked and just decide that's the end of it, that happened on GameFAQs countless times (they auto lock topics at 500 posts), and once a major topic hit 500 it would just sink into the depths and never be heard of, or seen, again

We'll just have to try and keep it going until everyone gets back (is it just me or have these forums been DEAD for the last few weeks?)

Old 6th August 2006, 07:30 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Yes they have. Today not too many of the vets care about SnS anymore. Their mostly in the CC and AAG. Alot of people also look down on BD. It's a shame it won't be like the good old days when we made alot of progress. Now it seems the spirit of SnS is dying out. But as long as someone cares about finding SnS it will always be alive. And that's how santa melted the North Pole and destroyed the elfs.

Old 6th August 2006, 09:19 PM
Glowbo

What we really need is for somehow there to be interest in this game again, though I don't know how that would happen.

Old 6th August 2006, 09:28 PM
Jinjo

I never lost interest in SnS, I just stopped posting when quantity overtook quality. You'll notice I do that.

but here I am, guys!

Old 6th August 2006, 09:28 PM
Grunty's Reject

Nosis! Your back! It's good to see you again.

Old 6th August 2006, 09:30 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 5
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I thank all of you guys, because if we hack through the game first, we'll make much more progress than just throwing meaningless theories out. Once again, thank you for being the Hackers that you are.

Old 6th August 2006, 11:32 PM
Jinjo

just in line with a former theory i've seen flying around, i did some out of game scoping and seen that its possible for banjo to stand inside the beauty machines. see the attached pic.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...eUsnap0013.jpg

what does this mean? probably nothing. But we can all chip in and put our pieces of this puzzle together, try to finish it.

Hold on while i try getting into the other one, i'll update to tell you guys if theres any difference.

EDIT: Yeah i know, that was fast. Nothin' to report, you can stand inside the machine. I don't have any theories that coincide with this, can anyone else use this?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...eUsnap0014.jpg

Also, one thing has always bugged me about Banjo Kazooie. The room with the Mad Monster Mansion entrance, and the Gobi's Valley puzzle. I know it's been brought up before, but it strikes me as odd that its the ONLY map (save the quiz level) that has fire of any kind. You'd think in a colorfol game like BK, they'd have more fire stuff.

But anyways, I'll keep on the prowl! Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by Go_Nosis; 6th August 2006 at 11:40 PM.

Old 6th August 2006, 11:34 PM
Brash Breegull

RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
With the cutscene mod, During the cutscene where Grunty turns beautiful, there is a period where Tooty isn't in the machine anymore. During that period, you can go into hers, so I don't think it's anything really important. Then again, most things aren't solid during the cutscenes...

Old 7th August 2006, 02:45 AM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
i think this topic should be stickyed again

Old 7th August 2006, 04:15 AM
Jinjo

Exclamation

why dont we try the jappanes version? that may have stuff about SNS that was taken out? o mabey SNS is only in the N64DD version(Attachment used to play special floppy disks in the n64 bk and bt were made in to disks and carts in japan) so mabey im on to somthing..... but then agian i cant read jappanese im prrety sure it would be impossable to find thos itmes i need and we wolnt be abel to shark them

Old 7th August 2006, 04:21 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
There's no DD64 version of BK, and I don't see any reasons why the japanese version would have any SnS leftovers (you see, Rare is a british company).

Old 7th August 2006, 04:22 AM
Brash Breegull

The Japanese version of BK came out 6 months after the U.S. version, so there's no chance of that.