Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 12th April 2009, 03:43 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Even if they do reveal it it will still seem like we got ****ed up the ass. I really do wanna see what they've prepared for us this time though.

Them solving it and creating a mystery would be a good idea, its just it would be a forced mystery. The whole mystery of Stop N Swop was an accident and was not suppoused to build this much hype.

Oh yeah, and I didn't read anyones posts just in case someone already said this.

Old 13th April 2009, 10:58 PM
Most Helpful Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B2K1 Game On RWP Donator Viva Piñata TiP Mastery Viva Piñata Mastery 
I have a theory that I can't be swayed from believing:
Stop and Swop will finally be complete, but after beating grunty again at the end of the game there will be some kind of message that will cause these forums to be flooded with topics.

Old 14th April 2009, 12:04 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k View Post
Stop and Swop will finally be complete, but after beating grunty again at the end of the game there will be some kind of message that will cause these forums to be flooded with topics.
"I'll be bac for Banjo Threeie!"
Sequal already?

The mystery of S'n'S was the glue that held this community together. The glue needs to be replaced now.

Old 14th April 2009, 12:05 AM
Rare Witch Hero

"I'll be back for Banjo Threeie!"
Sequal already?

The mystery of S'n'S was the glue that held this community together. The glue needs to be replaced now.

Old 14th April 2009, 12:19 AM
Mingy Jonjo

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k View Post
Yes, and it will be the exact same line as the original: Banjo-Threeie.

Old 14th April 2009, 12:39 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooie View Post
Yes, and it will be the exact same line as the original: Banjo-Threeie.
Thats what I said. If they don't replace it with "in 8 years!"

Old 15th April 2009, 03:56 AM
Dingpot

I think that the SNS we get wolnt be the "real" SNS, People wolnt stop talking about it for a while.

Old 15th April 2009, 05:23 AM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
Yes. Without a secret there would be no reason to play the game anymore after you've collected everything. I want a good excuse to continue playing.

Old 17th April 2009, 01:03 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Fourie View Post
Yes. Without a secret there would be no reason to play the game anymore after you've collected everything. I want a good excuse to continue playing.
http://banjo-kazooie.com/showroom/de...0514091B350A4F

I'll have to make anothe Veichle.

Old 18th April 2009, 11:21 PM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breegullbeak View Post
XD, LOL

Old 19th April 2009, 03:26 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallantmon8 View Post
XD, LOL
My Hotdog. It is epic.

http://banjo-kazooie.com/showroom/de...BC14091C7D0322

Old 19th April 2009, 03:42 AM
Humba Wumba

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDTurnbull272 View Post
In terms of a NEW secret, NO, there will not be anything...
This is a PORT, not really a REMAKE...
Seeing as how they won't touch this game again for a LONG LONG time, once they are done with this, they're done with it. This isn't some 'Directors Cut' version of the game. It is just a touch up, since the older versions are harder to come by and to play these days and they wanted them still accessible!

If ANYTHING, there will still be OLD secrets left over...
And by THAT, maybe we will discover some NEW old secrets that we hadn't known about before...but nothing NEW NEW, as in THROWN in there to make us happy, NEW.
And even then our luck at finding any new old stuff, lies in the hands of our experienced veteran hacker members such as RuneHero, Ice Mario, etc...
I doubt we would find a new old secret. The game cartridge was hacked to shreds.

Old 19th April 2009, 05:38 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The banjonater View Post
I doubt we would find a new old secret. The game cartridge was hacked to shreds.
We still need to hack enouh so w can have a program like Toad's Tool. I would find it awsome to turn grunty into a flying egg or Dingpot into banjo and kazooie. I'd also find great enjoyment in hideing all the notes in an unreachable area.

Old 19th April 2009, 07:58 PM
Glowbo

don't forget sns was accidentally created through rares poor ability to remove unnecessary (or excess) content from their games. a new stop n swop would feel too forced and supposed to be there.

one of the greatest things about sns was that we weren't supposed to find it but we did. it was the n64's lack of technology that gave us one of the greatest unsolved video game mysteries of all time. the 360 goes above and beyond they couldn't do anything secretive like this without the feeling of "forcedness" unless someone somehow finds a link between the bk, bt and N&B save files on a 360 (i dont own an xbox but can't you access it through a computer) and by doing some hacking through a computer 360 link you might find something

just a rambling thought

Old 22nd April 2009, 09:51 AM
Formerly JDTurnbull272

RWP Donator 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Cody View Post
don't forget sns was accidentally created through rares poor ability to remove unnecessary (or excess) content from their games. a new stop n swop would feel too forced and supposed to be there.

one of the greatest things about sns was that we weren't supposed to find it but we did. it was the n64's lack of technology that gave us one of the greatest unsolved video game mysteries of all time. the 360 goes above and beyond they couldn't do anything secretive like this without the feeling of "forcedness" unless someone somehow finds a link between the bk, bt and N&B save files on a 360 (i dont own an xbox but can't you access it through a computer) and by doing some hacking through a computer 360 link you might find something

just a rambling thought

Exactly, that's the thing.
Stop and Swop wasn't some secret left in the game for us to dwell on, it was a feature that was anticipated, but never got to work out!
Anything else would just be completely pointless and would disappoint way too many fans, seeing as everyone has their very own version of what it was supposed to be.