Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 12th January 2007, 01:55 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Very possible...
On whiteboard in GBTG there is Captain's' Cabin map with X on Red Egg.
I think that we will transfer Red Egg from BK to BT and it will unlock Bottles' Revenge mode legally.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 12th January 2007 at 01:59 PM.

Old 12th January 2007, 01:58 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
that is a great reason, so we have our 4 eggs now, how do we transfer them (as in wats our next problem

Old 12th January 2007, 02:02 PM
Missing Hero

First i think that we will transfer ONLY Red Egg because Pink Egg,Blue Egg and Yellow Egg are already in BT.
Maybe Captain Blackeye is link to Red Egg? You know...in BK Red Egg is in CAPTAIN's' cabin...Blackeye?

Old 12th January 2007, 02:16 PM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
there was a cabbin in jolly's were jamjars was! also maybe u could exchange the small red egg for a large one and maybe exchange the small eggs for large ones via the chests in blackeyes room or the tower room in grunty's lair (if we find it), and maybe, the code for red egg was this secret ull be grabbin is in the captains cabin, maybe it wasn't referring to the cabin that the egg was in but the place where blackeye is

Last edited by bobbynicjr; 12th January 2007 at 02:20 PM.

Old 12th January 2007, 02:19 PM
Missing Hero

I have diffrent idea but there is no time to reveal this.I will back tommorow!

Old 12th January 2007, 02:21 PM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
kk, talk to u tmmrw

Old 12th January 2007, 02:28 PM
Missing Hero

Ok Bobby...
There is possible that there is connection between treasure chest in Blackeye's bedroom in BK and treasure chest in Blackeye's room in BT.

Or maybe after solving Blackeye's mystery big chest near him will open.If you collect Red Egg in BK,then BT will detect this so egg will be in chest.

See Ya tommorow!

Old 12th January 2007, 02:41 PM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
is blackeye even in bk??, but i thought that bt starts a new load or something so that it doesnt receive any info from other games? or something like that, anywhoo im off to bed

Old 13th January 2007, 12:40 AM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
BanjoPL, are you ever going to accept the truth that, even if there are new things to be found, Stop 'n' Swop will never exist in a USABLE form?

I imagine not. Ignorance must be bliss.

also C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRRR!

Old 13th January 2007, 12:56 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
do you always have to be a put down bottles98, we know that it will probably be impossible to use sns but we can always try and maybe discover something else, besides, wat happens if someone finds a base egg in PAL, will u be posting about sns being canned anymore? hmmm?

Old 13th January 2007, 01:08 AM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbynicjr
do you always have to be a put down bottles98, we know that it will probably be impossible to use sns but we can always try and maybe discover something else, besides, wat happens if someone finds a base egg in PAL, will u be posting about sns being canned anymore? hmmm?
1. BanjoPL makes statements that are not backed up by any solid proof.
2. I said that "IF there is anything left to find..." I did not rule that out.
3. A base egg in the PAL version of the game would prove nothing except that the base egg is in the PAL version of the game. SnS IS canned. That is the TRUTH, I wish people would get over it.

Old 13th January 2007, 01:21 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
ok 1. his theory's were backed up by rare, the GBtG board said 4 eggs, and rare said 2 extra eggs were used to stop hackers (i think) so we have the 3 already ingame, no hacking, and the grab by the ghoulies board had ''On whiteboard in GBTG there is Captain's' Cabin map with X on Red Egg.'' (quoteing banjoPL),
2. yes but u did say sns would never exist in any usuable form
3. yes but if sns was ofiicialy canned before the release of PAL version bt (i think) then why would there be a base egg in PAL if it was canned? so if we find this egg then we have reason to believe that it was not totally canned

so yeh

Old 13th January 2007, 01:27 AM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Quote:
ok 1. his theory's were backed up by rare, the GBtG board said 4 eggs, and rare said 2 extra eggs were used to stop hackers (i think) so we have the 3 already ingame, no hacking, and the grab by the ghoulies board had ''On whiteboard in GBTG there is Captain's' Cabin map with X on Red Egg.'' (quoteing banjoPL),
2. yes but u did say sns would never exist in any usuable form
3. yes but if sns was ofiicialy canned before the release of PAL version bt (i think) then why would there be a base egg in PAL if it was canned? so if we find this egg then we have reason to believe that it was not totally canned

so yeh
1. Read this topic before being ignorant again: http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...ead.php?t=5649 and no, the four eggs theory is NOT backed up by Rare. kthx. <3

2. ...which it won't. I didn't say there's NOTHING left over, but it can't be USED.

3. It was canned before Banjo-Tooie was even close to release ANYWHERE. So, there goes that.

Old 13th January 2007, 01:31 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
alright 1. that just an opinion i can do the same thing,

2 i sort of agree with u...

3. well what is the reason that there is no PAL base egg then? im new to this stuff so thats just the info i gathered

Old 13th January 2007, 01:36 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
ok 1. his theory's were backed up by rare, the GBtG board said 4 eggs, and rare said 2 extra eggs were used to stop hackers
That was said in a hoax interview and is not confirmed.
Quote:
so if we find this egg then we have reason to believe that it was not totally canned
What if the base egg is just the model of the eggs you give to Heggy?
If I recall correctly the SnS eggs from BK were bigger, and both your base egg and the ones you get through the hoping BK carts are small ones.