Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 1st July 2005, 04:33 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosseyes
5. I have been known to get tweaked off Dr. Pepper, which happened to be what was keeping me up 'till 7AM.
Hmm... caffeine, and a near all-nighter. I suppose anyone would start to see Stop 'N Swop with those two combinations. Either that or a Christmas Elf.

Old 1st July 2005, 04:37 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Bah. I can down 4 Cokes and be up all night and i'm perfectly normal. Or what's typical for me at least.
The following was heard from one Gold Jinjo on March the fourth at...well 3:17 EST.
Gold: Suck it, Trebek.
That is all.

Old 1st July 2005, 04:46 AM
Clanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Hunter
Bah. I can down 4 Cokes and be up all night and i'm perfectly normal. Or what's typical for me at least.
4 cokes is nothing compared to 14 cans of soda. Like alcohol, soda can be measured in different ingredients and amounts of it. 14 mountain dews thru the course of the nite can equal 4 piss breaks and a buttload of tweakness!

Edit: I've got 14 more posts to make in 6 days and 22 minutes to make my record of 400 posts in a month!
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P

Last edited by platinum jiggy; 1st July 2005 at 04:51 AM.

Old 1st July 2005, 05:18 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinum jiggy
14 mountain dews thru the course of the nite can equal 4 piss breaks and a buttload of tweakness!
Change "14 mountain dews" to "1 coke", change "nite" to "hour", "4 piss breaks" to "10 piss breaks" and that's me. Don't know about the tweakness though...

Old 1st July 2005, 06:57 AM
Admin of Awesome

Total Awards: 21
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox SteamLink Verified 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Jinjo
Hmm... caffeine, and a near all-nighter. I suppose anyone would start to see Stop 'N Swop with those two combinations. Either that or a Christmas Elf.
Forget about staying up all night to see Stop 'n Swop. I've had 2 SnS dreams since Sunday!!! The last one being last night (of course I don't remember much about them now). The reason I had one last night was because I was using the text mod on an emulator, put in a freeze digit and the following came up:
'Ahh... You find Big Hidden Feature Spell!'
At this point I almost ahd a heart attack, then it went on to say:
'Mumbo turn Banjo into T-Rex, crush witch easy!' and then I realised it wasn't anything new

Since I'm talking about the text mod (and I don't mean to drag this off topic so a simple answer from someone who knows will help. Don't answer the question if you don't know) I found this and I can't remember where Mumbo says it, can anyone refresh my memory?
'Banjo must stand still or spell go all funny...'

And don't even get me started on the Christmas Elfs

Error ID: 10T. Rage Buffer overflow.

Old 1st July 2005, 02:57 PM
Clanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaming Master2k
Forget about staying up all night to see Stop 'n Swop. I've had 2 SnS dreams since Sunday!!! The last one being last night (of course I don't remember much about them now). The reason I had one last night was because I was using the text mod on an emulator, put in a freeze digit and the following came up:
'Ahh... You find Big Hidden Feature Spell!'
At this point I almost ahd a heart attack, then it went on to say:
'Mumbo turn Banjo into T-Rex, crush witch easy!' and then I realised it wasn't anything new

Since I'm talking about the text mod (and I don't mean to drag this off topic so a simple answer from someone who knows will help. Don't answer the question if you don't know) I found this and I can't remember where Mumbo says it, can anyone refresh my memory?
'Banjo must stand still or spell go all funny...'

And don't even get me started on the Christmas Elfs
I think mumbo says that right after the first time banjo is turned into a washing maschine on accident. I still haven't had a Banjo related dream.
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P

Old 2nd July 2005, 05:50 AM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
no BK dreams here either. and at the point, I was used to all-nighters, just no caffine. (I'm in central american time, just saying that). right now though I let my cousin borrow my gamecube, and seeing as I use the same AV cord to play the GC and N64, I can't play B-K for the time being.