Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 18th April 2004, 03:05 AM
Glowbo

Question Interesting things I found...

These are wierd things I found that no one seems to dissguss about, so I put them here. They're from BK' DK64, and BT...

1. Tiptup's turtle squire is made up of 7 turtles. Each of those turtles shells are the color of the SnS items.

2. DK64/ Hideout Helm, In K. Rools room (the room with the big chair) you'll see computer screens, on SOME of the screens you'll see the full moon from Creepy Castle...

3. In the sunken ship of Gloomy Galleon, below the great portrate of Cap'n K.Rool you will find a thick book that says DIARY on it. The book pages have graphical indents on them, as if they could open up.

4. In Witchy World, the ride Star Spiner will have that machine Mumbo powered up. Shoot a grenade egg at the gears of the open hatch to hear a DING noise (as if you accomplished something) then a message from Gruntilda will appear that says, "Oi you broke it! You'll have to pay for the damages done to it!"

Old 19th April 2004, 10:52 PM
Brash Breegull

None of this is new.

1. The 7 turtles are not call colored like the SnS items. If it was true, the shells would be colored magenta, green, red, blue, yellow, cyan and I'm not sure if white, clear, or cyan would represent an ice key.

2. That is a simply recycling of sprites in a game.

3. The graphical indents could just be as significant as the "waterfall cave" in B-K.

4. That's to make the star spinner operate slower.

Sorry to crush your enthusiasm.

Old 25th April 2004, 11:59 PM
Clanker

Smile

I knew about some of that too, but did you know that in Terrydactly land (whatev) at the part were you have to use the t-rex to do a combination of roars that is Long, Short, Long, Long. (or something like that) that that is the word "ITEM" in Morse code?

Gloomy Galleon? was that in DK64? I havn't played DK64 in about 3 years so I really don't remmember a lot of it. I wish that game was more like a Donkey Kong Country game like with way more levels and way more jungle levels.
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P

Old 15th May 2004, 06:42 PM
Jinjo

Why is cyberan trying to be all smart? Anyway, those are pretty good finds.

Old 17th May 2004, 02:12 AM
Brash Breegull

I'm not trying, I AM smart.

and if the dinosaur code is, in fact, short, short, long, short, long, long, that IS the word "item" in morse code.

Old 20th May 2004, 11:01 PM
Jinjo

I think that since 1998 most of the things about BK mysteries have been found , don't you ?

Old 21st May 2004, 02:46 PM
Clanker

yes i do too. Although i bet i have had found more i forgot them.
Cyberen is just trying to tell the truth. Not brag............... nvm.

Old 23rd May 2004, 06:23 AM
Jinjo

Interesting to say the least, i nevewr found out that Star Spinner one, and rest assured, im gonna try it out, sounds like fun!