Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 26th November 2006, 12:31 AM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkoopa
Forget the "war".
Yes, let's forget this "war". Seriously, I like both RWP and SpiralMountain. Not to mention that the "war" was pretty useless.

Kudos to for locking that topic.

Last edited by rarenut; 26th November 2006 at 12:33 AM.

Old 26th November 2006, 12:34 AM
Lord of Games

Total Awards: 2
Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
I have no idea what the hell is going on here. There's suddenly a war? The government is keeping too much secret.

Old 26th November 2006, 07:56 PM
Jinjo

This "war" ended. I say forgot everything that happened, get any remaining flamers to shut up, and just work together to find SnS, the RSA, and every other mystery we can find. Together, Spiral Mountain and the RWP will be unstoppable!

Old 26th November 2006, 10:22 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
I have no idea what the hell is going on here. There's suddenly a war? The government is keeping too much secret.
Yes, apparently they are (No offense ).

Anyway, good to hear that the RWP-SM "war" ended.

Old 26th November 2006, 10:52 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
*Ahem* <h5> ATTENTION ALL FORUM GOERS. THERE WAS NO WAR. STOP 'N' STALL. QUIT TRYING TO PREMOTE YOUR VIDEO. NO, ONE, CARES. BOO HOO. YOU MADE A FAKE VIDEO. THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE COOLEST **** IN TOWN. NOW PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR HOMES. DO NOT FEAR THE MISSLE STRIKES. THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO MAKE THE NIGHT SOUND MORE PLEASENT. THE GOVERMENT IS HIDING NOTHING. </h5>

...Seriously....

Old 26th November 2006, 11:13 PM
Most Missed Member '10 - '11

INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
I think, what we have to do is, forget about the war.

Old 26th November 2006, 11:22 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbull
*Ahem* <h5> ATTENTION ALL FORUM GOERS. THERE WAS NO WAR. STOP 'N' STALL. QUIT TRYING TO PREMOTE YOUR VIDEO. NO, ONE, CARES. BOO HOO. YOU MADE A FAKE VIDEO. THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE COOLEST **** IN TOWN. NOW PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR HOMES. DO NOT FEAR THE MISSLE STRIKES. THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO MAKE THE NIGHT SOUND MORE PLEASENT. THE GOVERMENT IS HIDING NOTHING. </h5>

...Seriously....
No, no, you gotta do it like this.

Seriously, though, I don't see what the big problem is. So he made a fake video, then (rather stupidly) tried to convince people it was real a long time after it had already been proven fake by people with far more technical experience and knowledge than he is. It's nothing to start another flame war over.

P_L for Registered User

Old 26th November 2006, 11:25 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_L
No, no, you gotta do it like this.

Seriously, though, I don't see what the big problem is. So he made a fake video, then (rather stupidly) tried to convince people it was real a long time after it had already been proven fake by people with far more technical experience and knowledge than he is. It's nothing to start another flame war over.
You don't need technical expierence to know that the chest was hastily copied and pasted from a pic of TTC.

Old 26th November 2006, 11:27 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbull
You don't need technical expierence to know that the chest was hastily copied and pasted from a pic of TTC.
I know, but it got to the point that people were pointing out that the text Jolly supposedly said was never in the game's memory. For some reason the badly-edited chest wasn't enough.

P_L for Registered User

Old 28th November 2006, 12:59 AM
Jinjo

I don't think he was promoting it.

Old 28th November 2006, 04:10 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal RWP Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
There never was a war to begin with, we just treated Lerako as if he was another person making a fake. There hasn't been anything really said about him ever since his video, besides new people mentioning the video itself. I believe we already established our point.

*** ****** *** ****, hopefully*

Old 28th November 2006, 09:58 PM
Jinjo

Exactly. Lerako has put that video behind him. He only made this topic to stem the flaming. And RWP and SM working together is a good idea. We're both among the greatest Rare sites, BK or otherwise, on the face of the earth. Heck, we both probably ARE.

Old 12th December 2006, 04:32 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwopNStall
We have always been noted to have opinions, as human beings, and as posters.
Sure, we go in different directions sometimes away from our friends, or home, but we still fight for what is true and right in our minds.
Recently alot of discussion has been held against a War between Spiral Mountain and The Rarewitch Project.
I say different, I say we can learn off of each other.

Founders of The Rarewitchproject, Ice Mario and Subdrag had worked tirelessly over the years to bring us evidence such as the Item codes and Bottles Revenge!
At Spiral Mountain, Skill has found more RSA Evidence, and our own Controlerfreaksin has found some RSA character.

I say we should not fight each ohter. We fight for the same cause.
As human beings, and as searchers.
We should fight this war together, but not against each other, but for what is right, in all of us.
By working together, we can literally double the chances of finding the solution, whether your an SNS Veteran, or a new joiner with new ideas, we can all contribute to the greatest effort of findings.

Thank you for your continued efforts of understanding.

Ciao,

LerakoLanche
Indeed, I have been browsing the two forums for about a month now, I see no point in a war. Hell, maybe if you guys actually put up a team together with both of the site owners, you both might find more about Stop N' Swop.

Old 12th December 2006, 04:54 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
that would be a good idea but who would be the one so swap

Old 12th December 2006, 07:28 PM
Most Underappreciated Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 3 Participation Award 
Why was this horrid topic revived?...