Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 23rd November 2006, 05:10 AM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
What is my thoughts on the RWP/Spiral Mountain war

This is a bunch of idiot bullsh** whoa Lerakolanche made a video that claimed that it was the real sns, so did a thousand other people.

RWP claims war to Spiral Mountain because Lerakolanche made a video you didnt like and was made before he even went on Spiral mountain.

So this is stupid stop this foolish war Spiral Mountain wont stop their website because we attacked them either will us this is a waste thats why i bet this will be locked its just a matter of minutes or hours.

Old 23rd November 2006, 05:12 AM
Brash Breegull

Err ... the RWP didn't start any fight. The people from SpiralMountain did.

I'm not even gonna try to find out everything that's going on here ...

P_L for Registered User

Old 23rd November 2006, 05:19 AM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stairway2heaven
This is a bunch of idiot bullsh** whoa Lerakolanche made a video that claimed that it was the real sns, so did a thousand other people.

RWP claims war to Spiral Mountain because Lerakolanche made a video you didnt like and was made before he even went on Spiral mountain.

So this is stupid stop this foolish war Spiral Mountain wont stop their website because we attacked them either will us this is a waste thats why i bet this will be locked its just a matter of minutes or hours.
You're a moron, do not talk about that which you do not understand.

ONLY ONE PERSON FROM RWP EVEN MENTIONED "WAR." ONE PERSON. STFU OR GTFO PLEASE.

Old 23rd November 2006, 06:10 AM
Most Annoying Member

Your right.
This will be locked, right when a mod comes.
Hey, is that Grey Jinjo I hear coming.
He looks angry, better not get too close.
Yeah that was a pointless and annoying war.
It wasen't even a war, it was just some trash talk that was said.
Nothing to be worried about, let's just forget it and move on.

Old 23rd November 2006, 06:13 AM
Clanker

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Yeah, I think some random person just sort of said "It's war" or whatever. I say we should drop the whole video thing. If he comes up with a video that doesn't have random screenshots which look pretty fake, IMO, then we can beat the dead horse with a giant shovel again.

Spiral Mountain locked their topic over this "war" and so did the RWP. So there's not going to be any forum bombing, I hope.

Old 23rd November 2006, 06:55 AM
Retired

RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
I recently visted SM, and a lot of what they are saying about us is pretty negative. I don't support the idea of a forum war, but we should seriously work it out with them.

Old 23rd November 2006, 07:09 AM
Clanker

Quote:
Hello everyone,

As you proberbly can tell by my username i am Skill from SM, i would just like to tell you guys a few things.

Our site has absolutly nothing to do with the video that is in question, we have many videos on our site made by me and a few other members, but this has absolutly nothing to do with our site. This movie was filmed before the member LERAKOLANCHE or Stop N stall was a member on our site.

We in no way wish to affend the RWP team in any way, shape or form.

I personally have the hightest respect for Ice Mario and Subdrag, any discovery that i claim to have found has not been found here and if it was i always fix it when it comes to my attention this is what should happen with all the members on our site (and they will get a kick up the bum from me if they don't!)

Lastly i am sorry for any problems caused and applogies on behalf of the SM team.

Thanks
Skill

Also if you check any topic on SM that mentions this you will notice that it was locked by me and has a important message.

I don't really understand why SM was to blame for the mishap when it was between about 2 members from our site and 2 from yours.

Again appologies to anyone who now seems to have a new problem with the site and i assure you that the comments made to you were not discussed with me (one of the mods) or any other mod/admin before they were made.

Old 23rd November 2006, 07:14 AM
Retired

RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skill_sphere
Also if you check any topic on SM that mentions this you will notice that it was locked by me and has a important message.

I don't really understand why SM was to blame for the mishap when it was between about 2 members from our site and 2 from yours.

Again appologies to anyone who now seems to have a new problem with the site and i assure you that the comments made to you were not discussed with me (one of the mods) or any other mod/admin before they were made.
I'll accept that. Good to know mods afrom there aren't all Anti-RWP, unlike some people. Anyways, what two members from our site was it anyway? Sometimes I miss out on key details like that.

Old 23rd November 2006, 07:16 AM
Admin of Awesome

Total Awards: 21
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox SteamLink Verified 
You know, the point of me locking the other topic was to stop this... Maybe people will learn this time

*click*

Error ID: 10T. Rage Buffer overflow.