Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 7th May 2008, 11:43 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award 
Just a thought about SnS...

Just thought about this...

When the RWP found out "devil bottles", rare said they were close to SnS. So this goes with what they said.

Whoever can may want to try this.

So, devil bottles follows you over to jollys bar. Goes up to Blackeye. And you controll him like it was project dream.

Or he could say a message like, "oohhhhh no. not another bear stealing my glory!" And start chaseing you like a mad man. And then you start beating him up and he says, "ok let me go and ill give you a secret prize."

And thats my thought.

Old 7th May 2008, 12:54 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder View Post
Just thought about this...

When the RWP found out "devil bottles", rare said they were close to SnS. So this goes with what they said.

Whoever can may want to try this.

So, devil bottles follows you over to jollys bar. Goes up to Blackeye. And you controll him like it was project dream.

Or he could say a message like, "oohhhhh no. not another bear stealing my glory!" And start chaseing you like a mad man. And then you start beating him up and he says, "ok let me go and ill give you a secret prize."

And thats my thought.
Ok i will try now... but i don't think something will happen.

Last edited by hatrickpatrick; 7th May 2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: No need for flaming...

Old 7th May 2008, 01:05 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I many times speak with Blackeye during BR mode and NOTHING HAPPEND.
Devil Bottles can't control Blackeye.
But this was nice idea.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 7th May 2008 at 02:06 PM.

Old 7th May 2008, 02:15 PM
Grunty's Reject

The character blackeye is blackeye + the table its on character!

Old 7th May 2008, 04:59 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Even so doesn't Blackeye just mumble the same thing over and over again.

Old 7th May 2008, 06:11 PM
Glowbo

But come on the guy has something to hide...His picks are all over mad monsters mansion, before banjo tooie was released they had already planned him for something. Rare stated in a interview that the guy on the painting would be very important in the next game...but all we got was a seasick pirate.

Quote:
Today 16:59 enjoi7ca
Even so doesn't Blackeye just mumble the same thing over and over again
He also introdcues himself the first time you meet him,and talking about the aspirines jolly gave him and also asks you to get him some water.

That's all the text he got I think, I just wonder why bother putting him there in a sepparate room as he doesn't have much use at all.

Old 7th May 2008, 06:28 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinges View Post
But come on the guy has something to hide...His picks are all over mad monsters mansion, before banjo tooie was released they had already planned him for something. Rare stated in a interview that the guy on the painting would be very important in the next game...but all we got was a seasick pirate.

He also introdcues himself the first time you meet him,and talking about the aspirines jolly gave him and also asks you to get him some water.

That's all the text he got I think, I just wonder why bother putting him there in a sepparate room as he doesn't have much use at all.
Because it adds character to the level. Characater, not as in a person, but like, not be bland, boring, etc.

Old 8th May 2008, 01:05 AM
Bunnycomb

Quote:
Rare stated in a interview that the guy on the painting would be very important in the next game...but all we got was a seasick pirate.
he might have been important in that he (use to) give you the SNS code for TTC's egg, but they got rid of SNS, thus he was just left there to give you the doubloons and fall over giving you hints at his project dream heritage

Old 8th May 2008, 02:01 AM
Jinjo

well if devil's bottle was getting close to SnS then that means for him to make Jolly Rogers give you SnS info then it would have had to be unlocked by some means other than SnS