Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 8th July 2006, 03:49 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
You're definately welcome to join if you want. So far we're having a pretty good turn out, but we could always still use more members. With such a large group searching out the truth about Stop N Swop we're sure to succeed.

Old 8th July 2006, 04:25 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Will do, BanjoPL. I'm putting it up on the site right now. I'll post the link to it in this topic as soon as i'm finished.

Old 8th July 2006, 04:40 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Okay man, It's up now! Here it is: http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.theories.bpl.php

Old 8th July 2006, 04:54 PM
Von Kriplespac

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian1
It's just a topic to announce the new team of stop n swop searchers, Team SFS. Everyone that posts in this topic isn't necessarily a member, only those that say they WANT to become a member. There's no big deal. Stop N Swop is entirely to big to think that everything about it can just simply be talked about it one topic.

EDIT: Okay Crystal Bear, your first theory is up on the site now: http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.theories.cb.php. If any one else of Team SFS has their theories, just PM them to me and I'll get them up on Rare-Elite asap.
Well yea, but they all have.

Old 8th July 2006, 10:55 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
WOW this topic has come along way, it could be the new sticky! (The old one's just plain crazy)

Anyway, I might be able to contribute something. On this page on your website:
http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstation.eggs.php

It says that possibly Mumbo shows you more than 3 pics, but you have to do something. I think that if you got all notes, jiggies, and MUMBO tokens, he might show you the other pics cause, well, they are MUMBO tokens, aren't they?

Old 8th July 2006, 11:25 PM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal RWP Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
I must be going crazy, I see triple posts!!!!!

Well, good luck with SFS.

Old 9th July 2006, 12:05 AM
Von Kriplespac

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
WOW this topic has come along way, it could be the new sticky! (The old one's just plain crazy)

Anyway, I might be able to contribute something. On this page on your website:
http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstation.eggs.php

It says that possibly Mumbo shows you more than 3 pics, but you have to do something. I think that if you got all notes, jiggies, and MUMBO tokens, he might show you the other pics cause, well, they are MUMBO tokens, aren't they?
You know, I'm sure noone's ever beaten the game 100% before..........

Old 9th July 2006, 05:47 AM
Ph.D

INFECTED - B1K1 
Could you please post my ? eggs color list in the theory section? It's a few pages back in this topic.

Old 9th July 2006, 06:03 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.w.a.t
You know, I'm sure noone's ever beaten the game 100% before..........
Well I'm sure no one's ever got all the eggs and feathers and mumbo tokens and killed every enemy and.... ok that theory's dead

Old 9th July 2006, 07:11 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kablamooie
Could you please post my ? eggs color list in the theory section? It's a few pages back in this topic.
I sure will man! As with Crystal Bear and BanjoPL, I'll post the link to your theory section as soon as it's up on the site.

Old 9th July 2006, 08:16 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
can i join please?:o :o

Old 9th July 2006, 08:27 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
You betcha! Just put that you're a member of Team SFS in your sig and I'll add you to site right now! If you have any Stop N Swop theories, just post them in this topic and/or PM them to me. EDIT: I just added you to the Team SFS section at Rare-Elite: http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.php

Here ya go, Kablamooie! Your theory is on the site now. You can view it here:http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.theories.kb.php

Old 9th July 2006, 08:46 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
done

Old 9th July 2006, 08:50 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Alright man! Thanks for joining!

Remember all Team SFS members that all of your theories dealing with Stop N Swop are welcome! So far we have 16 members and only 3 of you has given your theories! All of which I'm getting up on Rare-Elite asap. So keep em coming!

Old 9th July 2006, 06:57 PM
Glowbo

Hi. i would like to join. I love trying to solve the mystery of stop n swop.

Joe7