Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 10th March 2004, 12:26 AM
Jinjo

What now?

Now that Sub has concluded the SNS, what exactly is there left to find? What exactly is the point of playing Banjo anymore? What is the point of the RWP exhisting anymore?

This all good for us to think about since the SNS has been drawn to a close. Although, Banjo is a fun game to play, and that might be reason to keep playing, there won't be the same motivation. I think we're all confused. Share in the sorrow, or perhaps joy, as the SNS is solved!

Old 10th March 2004, 12:46 AM
Nick98

what exactly is there left to find?
Probably a few glitches here and there.

What exactly is the point of playing Banjo anymore?
Meh... for fun I suppose. It is also a good way of reminding myself as to why I loved the game so much in the first place. Even after all of these years, it is still an awesome game to play.

What is the point of the RWP exhisting anymore?
That is a silly question. This board doesn't exist just for us to talk about BK games. It exists so that we may all chat about... umm... stuff. Yeah... stuff, heheh. (In other words, it is so that we may all enjoy eachothers company... >_>)

I couldn't care less about SNS anymore. It was just a small feature in the game. Besides, tt wasn't what got me liking the game in the first place, ya know.

Last edited by Nick98; 10th March 2004 at 12:48 AM.

Old 10th March 2004, 01:10 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Re: What now?

Quote:
Originally posted by Professor X
What is the point of the RWP exhisting anymore?
Have you forgotten that the RWP has been a general Rareware site ever since it relaunched?

Besides, I hate SNS. I hate hearing about it. I hate that it ever "existed", and was found in the first place. Forgive me if I sound like our dearly departed BoltDragoon, but I'll be damned if I ever read another SNS topic, or ever type those bloody 3 letters ever again.

Plus, there's more to Banjo than... err... "the feature that musn't be named". So get over it

I'm done my rant now.

Last edited by Gold Jinjo; 10th March 2004 at 01:17 AM.

Old 10th March 2004, 01:31 AM
McLovin

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Random Award 
We got some tricks up our sleeves

Old 10th March 2004, 02:09 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
SECRETS AND LIES! ALWAYS SECRETS AND LIES!

Old 10th March 2004, 07:36 PM
Rarewitch Hero

SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter 
I think the decision to go general rareware was a rash one. Can't even keep the site updated with Banjo stuff

Keep 'em peeled though

Old 11th March 2004, 05:05 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
you guys should check out the things me and StopNSwopper82 have found in B-K and B-T. You won't hardly believe my personal findings and the many theorines of SNS82 that make actual sense!! You can see it all at the *cough* forums! Look in Banjo World!!

{Note: NO ONE BETTER TAKE OUR FINDINGS AND THEORIES AND CLAIM THEM!!!}

Old 12th March 2004, 05:52 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
I noticed something VERY weird!!! OMG WTF LOL BBQ!!!

In Mumbos Mountain, theres a tree. And its green. Infact, theres 2 or 3 of them. What is the purpose of this? Could this form a triangle that is symbolic to the triangle in the atlantic ocean that leads you into another dimension, adn the bark is brown, which is the same color as shite, so could that mean that the theory is nothing but shite? if so there might be a big secret rare is keeping from us!!! The rare witch team now must put all there efforts into figuring out how this works, and what it means. After that, you can figure out why its nighttime in MMM and why the springy shoes are purple, cause they must mean SOMETHING!!!

... Hey, at least its something to do >_>

Old 12th March 2004, 08:50 PM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally posted by Coolboyman

In Mumbos Mountain, theres a tree. And its green. Infact, theres 2 or 3 of them. What is the purpose of this? Could this form a triangle that is symbolic to the triangle in the atlantic ocean that leads you into another dimension, adn the bark is brown, which is the same color as shite, so could that mean that the theory is nothing but shite? if so there might be a big secret rare is keeping from us!!! The rare witch team now must put all there efforts into figuring out how this works, and what it means. After that, you can figure out why its nighttime in MMM and why the springy shoes are purple, cause they must mean SOMETHING!!!

[SIZE=4]OMG, U FOUND TEH ASNWER TO SNS!!!11[/SIZE]

IM GONNA STEAL UR THEORY NOW?????

Eh heh heh

Old 12th March 2004, 08:52 PM
Brash Breegull

it seems my mind can't accept the fact that SnS is dead, as it produced another dream. Seems in this dream there was an obivous looking door in a part of grunty's lair I've never seen before, and behind it is a giant stone ring that is actually the counterpart to the ice key. Of course it was all a dream.

Old 13th March 2004, 02:07 AM
Clanker

something has been bothering me lately it could be somehow related to SnS, but don't you think the gate in the Treasure Trove Cove has some other purpose besides holding the crab guy?!?!?!?!?!

Old 13th March 2004, 02:40 AM
Most Missed Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 8
SteamLink Verified Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Viva PiƱata TiP Mastery 
Quote:
Originally posted by bullcrap1009
something has been bothering me lately it could be somehow related to SnS, but don't you think the gate in the Treasure Trove Cove has some other purpose besides holding the crab guy?!?!?!?!?!
No

Old 14th March 2004, 03:50 AM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally posted by Coolboyman

Freaking me out there you SPAMMER!

Old 14th March 2004, 05:25 AM
Nick98

Quote:
Originally posted by Professor X
Freaking me out there you SPAMMER!
He was being sarcastic.

Besides, a month or two ago that wouldn't of been considered spam... Some of the people here might of actually taken him seriously. >_>

Old 22nd March 2004, 12:55 AM
Jinjo

The whole "Banjo is all about SnS" attitude really pisses me off. Here's why we keep playing Banjo: because it's fun. Doesn't get any simpler than that.