Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 26th October 2019, 09:38 PM
Grunty's Reject

Soggy and Moggy have been found in Nuts & Bolts 11 years later!

something I found in banjo kazooie nuts and bolts what people was looking for year ago Soggy and Moggy..

Also I don't know where goggy at!!
Soggy and Moggy have been found in Nuts & years later! They appear during the Home Improvement quest in Banjoland. This easter egg was discovered yesterday!

https://mobile.twitter.com/oakieland...24603759280129

Last edited by jinjotooie; 27th October 2019 at 04:57 AM.

Old 29th October 2019, 06:27 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Would it be too heavy on the showboating to reveal I found this half a decade ago, and said nothing about it to anyone?

I kinda. . .don't stay on track when I play games. I take far longer than I need to to get anywhere or do anything because I like stopping to smell the pixel flowers. Pausing to randomly go out of my way to go off track is kinda a regular thing when I'm playing. In NaB I would often disregard the task at hand and go drive off somewhere else.

Realistically though I only found Moggy, and I didn't even realize it was a secret thing. I just thought it was as weird and buggy as the rest of the game was and moved on. In retrospect that ought to've stuck out to me more, but I was in high school and didn't have internet at the time, so. :/

User Tag List