Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 2nd July 2005, 04:43 PM
Dingpot

All the codes have been exposed, so I doubt it.

Old 2nd July 2005, 06:41 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 6
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klungo
There is also a useless sandcastle code that opens the chest, which you must have opened to enter the code. Any ideas?
I think thats the open TTC code.

Old 3rd July 2005, 12:40 AM
Bunnycomb

I know that, but what I'm saying is that maybe it had or has something to do with the 3 chests.

Old 3rd July 2005, 07:38 AM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
three chests? wheres this one in TTC?

Old 3rd July 2005, 03:09 PM
Bunnycomb

Let me explain it better. The chest that is the entrance to TTC is the same model as the chest in a room in MMM, and the chest in the room with Blackeye in JRL. The only difference is the size. I don't remember what site I read it on though.

Old 3rd July 2005, 10:12 PM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
oh, I know about the one in MMM, I've heard about the JRL one several times, I just didn't know what the third one was.

Old 3rd July 2005, 11:00 PM
Bunnycomb

There is a room in Jolly Roger's Lagoon in Banjo Tooie, that is in Jolly's resturaunt. The room has Blackeye and a chest in it.

Old 4th July 2005, 06:06 AM
Clanker

gah, I know that! in fact, I just recently got my crappy ROM in there without it freezing lol.

Old 4th July 2005, 07:41 PM
Dingpot

Has anyone ever looked into Diddy Kong Racing for anything about this? I mean, Banjo WAS in the game, and it was by Rare, and you can be fly a plane in both that and Banjo Pilot.

Old 4th July 2005, 08:42 PM
Bunnycomb

Yes, but at that time, if Banjo Pilot was even in devolpment, it was called Diddy Kong Pilot because rare had to change it because they didn't have the rights to Donkey Kong.

Old 5th July 2005, 06:20 AM
Clanker

Rare didn't have the Rights to DK? when did this happen, when they switched to microsoft?

Old 5th July 2005, 06:44 AM
Cr3@v10|\|

Donkey Kong is copyright by Nintendo, i am not sure, but i believe, you can play the first donkey kong game with mario as a minigame in donkey kong 64. But, how it is with Diddy kong, i don`t know. First i heart of Diddy Kong in Donkey Kong land 2/Donkey Kong Country 2. But its possible, that diddy is copyrighted by Nintendo, too, because you can select him as a player in Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Old 5th July 2005, 07:02 AM
Clanker

the first six words answered my question...

Old 5th July 2005, 01:02 PM
Most Missed Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
I believe everything from the Donkey Kong games belongs to Nintendo now.

(Anything in the Banjo, Conker or DKR games aside from Diddy Kong, belongs to Rare)

Old 10th July 2005, 08:00 PM
Jinjo

Ok, now that I actually get to post (thanks to SubDrag), I would like to say my thoughts on the situation! When I first punched in the code for the desert egg, let me tell you, I was surprised. I remember ground-pounding every letter, wondering if it would work and reading off a sheet of paper withe the code from RWP. When I saw the cutscene, I was so excited..

Anyway, I think that the Eggs would've done something at the end of the game, along with the ice key. I truly think that how Banjo-Tooie handled the situation with dumb Heggy wasn't good at all. If there is a really good fangame out there, they should show the eggs hatching and enormous secrets coming out.