Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 30th May 2019, 10:25 PM
Alakazam Alakazam is offline 3 Highscores
Konami Okami

Total Awards: 15
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
yeah, that's kind of how i feel about e3 anymore, just hope it's entertaining

i do genuinely hope that ncaa 20 gets announced, with a plan in place to pay athletes for their likeness

anything at all about ff7 remake would be welcomed!

forget about the hit or miss, our naivety was bliss

Old 31st May 2019, 08:46 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Sadly I think we won't see anything from Metroid Prime 4 since that entire project got overhauled and begun again from scratch back in January. They might mention/make a joke about it though. I wanna see more from Mario Maker 2.

Also no one ever expect new IPs to happen but I'm always on the lookout for 'em.

Old 2nd June 2019, 04:08 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
I have a hunch we'll be seeing the bear and bird. Possibly ported to Steam, but I'm hopeful that we'll also see them on the Switch. I don't have any basis for my reasoning, I think it's possible. As for any other predictions, I don't really care all too much. I just want to see what they have to present and I'll be happy.
I want to see some N64 games released on the Switch. Or GAMECUBE. But I don't think we'll get that. I just want to see what Super Mario Sunshine would look like if it was to be remade. Ports of Mario Galaxy one and two would be REALLY nice but I doubt we'll see that. I want to see Super Nintendo games on the Switch, I'd buy Super Mario World for like the 5th time.

Old 9th June 2019, 11:14 PM
Von Kriplespac

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Battletoads was there. It kinda looked not great, but at least it's something.

Old 11th June 2019, 12:37 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Well there's been no Splinter Cell and No Banjo so I'm a bit sad honestly. I think they could bring both back in a really cool interesting way, but they refuse to because...idk I guess it'd be too difficult. I'm sick of multiplayer games ruling the skies, I want collect-a-thons back. But in a way that's actually interesting and fun. Not, 'oh hey collect this because it's there.' But instead I collect it because it's in an interesting location and it looks difficult to get to but THAT'S THE POINT. I don't need 5,000 collectibles, just enough that makes your little world interesting to explore. Why is that so difficult?

Old 11th June 2019, 12:59 AM
#1 Tech Boy Siege

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Well, there was KINDA Splinter Cell and Banjo: https://www.polygon.com/e3/2019/6/10...arlett-e3-2019

You'll be able to play Banjo Tooie in 4K on Xbox One X

Old 11th June 2019, 01:12 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ View Post
Well, there was KINDA Splinter Cell and Banjo: https://www.polygon.com/e3/2019/6/10...arlett-e3-2019

You'll be able to play Banjo Tooie in 4K on Xbox One X
If Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie came to pc gamepass I guess that's the best we could possibly hope for at this point. I hope Playtonic get's their feet in the ground and makes some really cool stuff.

Old 11th June 2019, 04:11 AM
Von Kriplespac

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Bethesda did a better job at defiling my childhood than that Battletoads reveal did. I don't think I've ever seen a more soulless reboot than the new Commander Keen mobile game. Battletoads might look like trash, but there's still a chance that it's a decent beat-em-up. Commander Keen has zero chance of not being hot garbage. I can only surmise that this is intended as an expensive middle finger towards Tom Hall for some reason.

But hey, Doom Eternal looks great so all is forgiven.

Old 11th June 2019, 06:34 PM
Fired

You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
I always forget we're a Banjo-Kazooie fan website until E3 comes along and everyone's hidden expectations quietly get shattered in the night. T- there's always n- next...year......

Ah, I can't be too sad though. I'm content to wait for new Banjo until I'm 40, at this point. I just kinda like where video games are in general right now. Things are good! There's a vast landscape out there worth exploring.

Edit: Made this post before I even found out about Banjo in Smash. No more complaining allowed, qwerty, you ungrateful little crab.

Last edited by qwertyo76; 11th June 2019 at 06:38 PM.

Old 13th June 2019, 09:54 AM
GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden's Avatar
GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden is offline
Super Moderator

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 
This was a great E3. As a gamer, I really felt empowered to experience awesome new experiences, and also to experience awesome new content designed specifically with me, the gamer, in mind. The new experiences and content are really empowering to gamers.

Old 13th June 2019, 10:58 PM
Alakazam Alakazam is offline 3 Highscores
Konami Okami

Total Awards: 15
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 

no one told me this was happening

i'm so excited!! who's gonna come play couch co-op DUNGEON EXPLORER with me?

forget about the hit or miss, our naivety was bliss

User Tag List