Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 17th July 2008, 04:12 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Bear View Post
That's what I'm getting at, really. I think the reason Rare is so secretive about SnS64 is that it wasn't anything. They didn't know where to go with it so they have nothing to tell us except, "Some of you guys are really close. Some of you."

And yeah, I guess GBTG is the Red Herring that sparked all this controversy. But the fact is, the more attention Rare draws to SnS without revealing the truth, the more appealing it gets. At this point, it seems like it's only a tool to get the Banjo series a whole lot more attention.
They're not secretive about SNS, I just would imagine a game developer wouldn't like having something they worked so long on totally fail because of Nintendo, and then torn to pieces online.

And for the same reason, SNS has now sadly become a joke. Much like the GbtG chalkboard.

Tags
existed, exists, levels, secret level, sns