Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 21st July 2008, 05:25 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I'm confused now...

Banjo and Kazooie are all fat and lazy because they haven't been fighting Grunty for all these years.

LOG comes around and is sick of all the fighting between them [which isn't happening anymore?] and decides to start up all the fighting again [which he hates?] to decide it once and for all?

What?

I just thought of this about 5 minutes ago, I think I just confused myself with my own confusion.

HALP.

Old 21st July 2008, 05:26 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
I think it's rather that they're fat, then suddenly Grunty appears to fight and then LOG comes. In that order.
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 21st July 2008, 05:32 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smouvy View Post
I think it's rather that they're fat, then suddenly Grunty appears to fight and then LOG comes. In that order.
Yeah...that makes more sense.

Old 21st July 2008, 10:31 PM
Top Quality Poster '07 - '08

Total Awards: 6
Reminiscence INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 3 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
I don't think LOG is sick of their fighting. After all, he designs video games... he must really enjoy fighting and conflict. I think Grunty shows up to fight the duo again, but then LOG intervenes, as he wants to mastermind the conflict himself, due to his very thirst for a great showdown between old foes.

It's implied that this conflict will hopefully "settle things once and for all"; but knowing Grunty, it won't... and in fact, by creating a regulated contest, LOG is ensuring that neither party is going to get wiped out (hopefully), and thus, their rivalry will live on even after this game.

Of course, we don't know that much about the story yet, so we can't get too far ahead

Old 22nd July 2008, 08:19 AM
Dingpot

Random Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smouvy View Post
Yeah, according to IGN -

Quote:
Just when it seems that the pair will be the victims of sloth and overeating, Gruntilda (sans body) crawls out from a pile of rocks and tries to pick a fight. Before one can begin, the Lord of Games (Log) intervenes. Log is sick of the fighting between these guys and sets up a series of challenges with the victor being granted the spoils of Spiral Mountain.

User Tag List