Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 21st September 2008, 01:46 PM
Brash Breegull

It was a few weeks ago now, but... I finally did it.

I finally beat BK with every last Jiggy, note, empty honeycomb, and I'm pretty sure nearly every Mumbo token if not all of them. It's something I did over a couple weeks. BK is a game that's easy to learn but a little tougher to master.

I feel like I should be saying more, but I guess all I can say is I'm glad I finally beat it 100%. And I never get tired of seeing Grunty fall off of the tower.

Old 21st September 2008, 01:49 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjzooie View Post
I finally beat BK with every last Jiggy, note, empty honeycomb, and I'm pretty sure nearly every Mumbo token if not all of them. It's something I did over a couple weeks. BK is a game that's easy to learn but a little tougher to master.

I feel like I should be saying more, but I guess all I can say is I'm glad I finally beat it 100%. And I never get tired of seeing Grunty fall off of the tower.
Ah, the memories.

Then again, someone deleted my save when I was on 99 jiggies. D:

Old 21st September 2008, 02:19 PM
Jinjo

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
Quote:

Congratulations

I remember the first time I beat it 100%, ahh, so satisfying. I'm actually planning on doing it again while I'm here in the hospital. xD

Old 21st September 2008, 02:23 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
Viva Piñata Mastery INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox McBanjo View Post
Ah, the memories.

Then again, someone deleted my save when I was on 99 jiggies. D:
Hahaha, I was recently playing BK some months ago and beat it. I had 2 more Jiggies left from the lair and 4 notes from Click Clock Woods, while starting the game I accidentally erased it! It's so easy to do so!

Old 21st September 2008, 02:26 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilBanjo View Post
Hahaha, I was recently playing BK some months ago and beat it. I had 2 more Jiggies left from the lair and 4 notes from Click Clock Woods, while starting the game I accidentally erased it! It's so easy to do so!
yea i was trying to beat it 100% i was more then halfway through the game then i accidentaly pressed Z (unknowingly) and pressed a to start the file which deleted it.

Old 21st September 2008, 02:33 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Grats, feels good doesn't it?

Now do BT

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 21st September 2008, 02:51 PM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 2
Viva Piñata Mastery INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazooieKlunkz View Post
Congratulations

I remember the first time I beat it 100%, ahh, so satisfying. I'm actually planning on doing it again while I'm here in the hospital. xD
Hehe, yeah; the hospitals here have a tonne of game systems for the patients to use. Last year when I was in for an operation I remember spending an afternoon speedrunning the DKC trilogy; caught a bit of attention, lol.

I haven't played BK in a couple of months now, but I still need to coax my sister into finishing it completely. She's got 97 jiggies and just over 800 notes, but doesn't want to beat the game right now for whatever reason. :/

Last edited by Kowz; 21st September 2008 at 02:54 PM.

Old 21st September 2008, 03:35 PM
Dingpot

Im gonna wait for BK XBLA to finish it 100 percent. Ive done it before when i was waaaay younger, but now, i already did a play through of the game on the N64, and dont have much time for it, so once the XBLA version comes out, im gonna beat it again xD

Old 21st September 2008, 04:25 PM
Dingpot

This weekend I've actually been playing Megaman 1-6 (guess why lol). However, after I'm done with 9, I'll be 100%ing BK and BT. Then BKLA and BTLA...then Nuts and Bolts

Old 21st September 2008, 04:57 PM
Kevin Frederline

Total Awards: 7
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
The first time I beat it was 100%(but it took me 19 hours my first time. Dx). Congrats, though

Old 25th September 2008, 10:04 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
It took me 10 years and I'm still not 100%. I have over 50 hours totaled. I am missing a couple honey comb pieces.

Old 25th September 2008, 11:00 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:

Now do BT. If you found BK hard to master at all, you'll never be able to get BT.

Old 25th September 2008, 11:06 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartimaeus View Post
Now do BT. If you found BK hard to master at all, you'll never be able to get BT.
BT was a lot easier in my opinion. It was just longer. You never had to get 100 notes without dying in Click Clock Wood. THAT is hard.

Old 25th September 2008, 11:10 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
I'm still missing some notes, mumbo tokens, honeycomb pieces, etc. I didn't ever fully complete this game.

Old 26th September 2008, 12:49 AM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere View Post
[In BT] You never had to get 100 notes without dying in Click Clock Wood. THAT is hard.
This. I always forget about the notes on top of the roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartimaeus
I have beaten BT before, just not 100%. There were always a few Jiggies that I couldn't get, such as Canary Mary's Cloud Cuckoo Land ones. When I said "difficult to master" I didn't mean "difficult to beat," just "difficult to get 100%."

User Tag List