Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 4th March 2007, 12:11 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConkerKing
How much time left on the uploading?Or..does Youtube work like that?Is it a precent thing..?
It's a percent thing...

YouTube is weird like that. I love YouTube for the content, not the site mechanics. I'm friends with a director, and he says video take between 1-2 hours. I've actually watched him upload one, but I can't imagine it would take CBM this long (an hour) to upload a video that is around a minute long (? If it was the same as the others ?)

the Tube does whatever it wants to I suppose. Or maybe there are a bunch of other people trying to upload their stuff at the same time.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:14 AM
Funk Soul Brother

Total Awards: 7
INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM2K
I think the main reason it's hard (really hard, maybe) to reproduce is because B-T's memory is dynamic and things aren't in the same place twice.
That may be why it's taking so long.Now I am off to make a tut for J-M and a new avatar in responce to CBM's.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:21 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
So wait wait wait. A BROWN SNS egg? I'm starting to think that you've found a color mod there, or even a "Gullible-ity of RWP Members" mod

Unless of course this is not a color mod and the egg color that the Freezeezy digit produces depends on the level... Purple in GGM, Orange in GI... Brown in what? *dun dun dun*

Old 4th March 2007, 12:26 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
My money is on the oin in CCL.

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 4th March 2007, 12:43 AM
Funk Soul Brother

INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Well,it's wherever there is cheese.'Cause that's the background he has in his avatar.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:43 AM
Brash Breegull

RWP Note Medal 
So, still hasn't uploaded, eh? *YouTube window on subscriptions*

Old 4th March 2007, 12:44 AM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
It's finally up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yyxhe4kKZAM

So I was once again trying to find a trigger, and once again it slipped away from me. (Thanks to BT lovely memory moving around like crazy). When trying to find this trigger, I feel its always one step forward, but two steps back. Although, I didn't find the pointers pointer pointer x20 that points to the trigger, I did find another trigger. I was instantly teleported to the Cheese Wedge in CCL (Just like how I found the Orange Egg). I thought (Holy crap, maybe another eggs here!) So I decided to try to find an image to be replaced with the 0785 digit. But then I noticed, I didn't have to! The egg was already there! So then I turned on the walk through walls / repeater jump code. http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...ead.php?t=8467

I noticed the egg sparkled a little (Yellow actually even though it was brown, I said to myself WTF and decided just to go there.) I went to the egg... and too my dissapointment... nothing happened. I just went right through it, and it just stood in mid air and kept on spinning. I couldn't collect the egg. I was dissapointed, It's my conclusion that these eggs cannot be used, but were just dropped in an early version of BT. But what WERE they for...?

Old 4th March 2007, 12:45 AM
Funk Soul Brother

Screams of joy!!I'll watch it now!
Edit:Holy @#$%!!!A Brown egg!Now we just need a few more..and..

Last edited by ConkerKing; 4th March 2007 at 12:47 AM.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:50 AM
Brash Breegull

RWP Note Medal 
Yes! Just as I suspected! I was given negative rep.

I really don't know anything about hacking, but may I ask why the purple egg stood still, and the others rotated?

Old 4th March 2007, 12:52 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Because it's an image mod. Images act like whatever they are taking place of. Since the purple egg took place of a box (which doesn't spin) it didn't spin either. But the springy step shoes in GI do spin and so did the orange egg. And i think those little spiky platform things spin in CCL but I'm not sure...

Old 4th March 2007, 12:54 AM
Clanker

The orange egg didn't rotate, if you watch it carefully - it only turns when Banjo moves. I think this was because CBM did the image mod on some boots, which are supposed to look in Banjo's direction. So it's not rotating, it's just turning to look at him. I think.

Coolboyman, why is there a white screen flash in the video just when you get up close to the brown egg? Looks like an editing transition or something.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:54 AM
Brash Breegull

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
Because it's an image mod. Images act like whatever they are taking place of. Since the purple egg took place of a box (which doesn't spin) it didn't spin either. But the springy step shoes in GI do spin and so did the orange egg. And i think those little spiky platform things spin in CCL but I'm not sure...
?

Well, I know that Jiggy's spin (Brown egg) but I thought that the shoes only spin when you walk around them? That thing was spinning constantly in GI, even when he stayed in one *direction* from it.

EDIT: Never mind. I watched the video again. Thanks for clarifying.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:55 AM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
because i took three takes of looking at the egg. The white and black fades are just transfering from one scene to another.

Like I said, I did NOT place this egg in CCL, the game did it automatically when i was teleported.

Last edited by Coolboyman; 4th March 2007 at 12:59 AM.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:57 AM
Glowbo

Well I think the reason this egg rotates is because CBM had to change an object into the Purple and Orange egg. But he said the Brown egg was already there so it rotated like the other eggs. I don't know anything about hacking either so this may not be correct.

Old 4th March 2007, 12:58 AM
Glowbo

Dang me and my slow typing.